Chapter 139

Song Wen went to open the door and asked, "Who is arguing downstairs?"

Now that a murder has happened, the Mingyue Building has long since been closed and closed. There are still a few police officers downstairs. It stands to reason that nothing should go wrong at this time.

"Two people came over, and they said yes..." Zhang Ziqi said halfway, and looked at Meng Tiantian who was sitting in the room, but he stopped talking.

Song Wen frowned and asked, "What can't you say?"

Only then did Zhang Ziqi speak: "It was the boss and agent of Meng Tiantian's company, who asked to let him go."

Meng Tiantian herself did not expect this, she heard this sentence and raised her head with a sigh. Then he hammered his chest with a bit of chest pain, made a move to vomit blood, and then whispered: "What are you doing here..."

This is really the style of the performing arts company. don't know what happened. The first reaction is to find people. But this case is different from others. The first is a criminal case, which is of great importance. Secondly, Meng Tiantian is currently It is safest to just cooperate with the investigation and wait silently for the investigation to end. It's easy to escalate the situation by asking for someone at this time. But obviously, the people in the company didn't think so.

At this time, in the lobby on the first floor of the Lotus Bright Moon Restaurant, the waiter had already cleaned up the leftovers, the tables and chairs had been set up, and the floor had been dragged, except for the corpse displayed at the door, which was still there. No other exceptions are seen.

In the hall, a fat man with a slap in the face was waving his orchid fingers and reasoning with the police downstairs: "Why did you detain my artist? Do you know how much damage this behavior has done to our company's reputation?"

The little policeman downstairs was still there trying to explain: "That, they are the last contact with the victim, they are all suspects and must cooperate with the police investigation..."

The policeman on the side also said, "Yeah, it's not just her that was detained."

"What about the evidence, do you show the evidence?" The agent was still aggressive.

The little policeman said: "The police are still investigating, and they are not obliged to show you evidence. Besides, they are eating with the deceased, and the service personnel present are witnesses."

"It's okay to have dinner together, but she's not a murderer, not a murderer. Why are you holding people back? You should let them go back now and cooperate with the investigation later. What's the matter with you holding people in the hotel now?" The agent? The person is eloquent and speaks fast, "Tiantian is absolutely impossible to kill, she is a public figure, this matter will have a bad influence on the Internet, and she has an important announcement tomorrow morning, you must put it out immediately Otherwise, we will send a lawyer's letter, and you will compensate our company for losses!"

Song Wen was just walking downstairs. He originally came down to take a look with the mentality of watching the excitement. He laughed when he heard this sentence: "If you have the ability, you dare to send a lawyer's letter to the police station. Since we know the law and understand the law, let's discuss it. Come on, you interfered with the police handling the case, and now we can directly detain you, do you know?"

The agent saw that the other little policemen gave way to Song Wen, and knowing that he was in charge, he pointed his orchid finger straight at him: "I tell you, we're not easy to mess with, just say you can't let them go! "

Song Wen spread his hands: "If Meng Tiantian didn't kill people, it was just witnesses who cooperated with the investigation. After the investigation is clear, they will naturally be released. It is a citizen's duty to cooperate with the police, and actors can't do anything special. You are so noisy. , do you want to help her get on the hot search?" He looked at the person in front of him again and asked, "By the way, which company are you from?"