Chapter 94

At this moment, Zhu Xiao and Cheng Xiaobing have come to an old car yard in the suburb of Nancheng based on the information provided to them by the traffic bureau.

This place is very large, and you can't see the edge at a glance. You can see all kinds of dilapidated cars parked. Some cars have been disassembled, and some are still intact, like a huge tomb of a car.

Those cars were lit by the sun, and the steel reflected the heat, turning the place into a giant steam oven.

Zhu Xiao blocked the dazzling sunlight with his hand, and explained to Cheng Xiaobing: "Although this is not a waste car factory listed by the DMV, it is the largest recycling center for used cars in Nancheng."

Cheng Xiaobing said: "Then the traffic management bureau is not all sticks. It found the suspected car that caused the accident so quickly. Isn't this very cooperative with our work?"

Zhu Xiaodao: "Oh, that's what you don't know. That group of people was swept up by Song team and pointed out the flaws in their work. Now they are thinking of taking the blame and making merit."

During the conversation, a staff member here led the two of them to their positions and pointed to a driveway with only a shelf left: "It should be this one."

Before arriving at the scene, Cheng Xiaobing felt that it was an exaggeration for the people from the traffic bureau to say that they had found the wreckage of the car, but when she got here, she had to admit that the car had been dismembered.

In the car in front, almost all the trim has been removed, the license plate is missing, the four tires have been removed, and the steering wheel and seat have not been left. All that was left of the car was a steel frame, thick with ash, waiting to be thrown back into the furnace.

Cheng Xiaobing was carrying the identification box, her eyes were a little straight: "Are you... sure it's this one?" In her opinion, many car frames here look exactly the same, and she doesn't know how the staff saw this car from it. The car was the car they were looking for.

The little brother who works here said: "Absolutely right. The time is more consistent with what you said. At that time, the car was overturned several times, and the auto repair company was in a hurry to sell it, and the price seemed to have an accident. Here we are. There are too many cars, and you have to queue up to deal with them. You are lucky, if it is another half a month later, the car will probably be pulled away."

Cheng Xiaobing asked curiously, "I think these cars are almost dismantled, how did you recognize them..."

The little brother touched the ash on the car, showing a bit of the original blue, "The art is specialized, Porsche's craftsmanship is still good, this paint feels different from other cars, I will not admit it wrong. We work here, what kind of old cars have we never seen before, and to be honest, we have more research on cars than those from the DMV."

Zhu Xiao asked: "Can the other parts of this car still be found?"

The little brother shook his head: "I can't find it, those were not dismantled by us, they were dismantled by a previous auto repair company. When they were sold to us, they were just a shell. Those parts may be recycled now and installed in other places. in the car."

Zhu Xiao was curious: "Is it possible to sell the iron shell for money?"

"Not much, it's better than scrap iron. The key is that we deal with it, so we don't have to bother with them." The little brother wiped his sweat and said, "Look at it slowly, just say hello to me when you go out. ."

When the staff walked away, Cheng Xiaobing reached out and touched two pairs of gloves from the evidence box, and handed one pair to Zhu Xiao: "Let's start work."