Chapter 190

The sun gradually rose, and it was another bright morning, and the sky was blue.

October is coming to an end, and winter is officially here, and there is a chill in the air.

At six o'clock in the morning, many people just got up. The man who packed his things and stayed up all night came out of the house and locked the door. He carried a large trolley case by himself and took the elevator to the downstairs.

He has already booked a car and will take him out of here soon to the airport.

He would leave this city, this country completely, and live a new life. He has made all the arrangements, where he will have a new identity, no one knows him, no one understands him, he will have a huge amount of money, and he will enjoy boundless loneliness.

But as soon as he stepped out of the door of the building, the man was stunned. Several police cars were parked in the quiet yard before, apparently they had just arrived.

The door of one of the police cars opened, and a tall young man walked down from it. He came straight to him and stopped him: "Principal Zheng, you are in a hurry to go out so early."

Then from the car behind him, a few more people came down. Although they were wearing plain clothes, they were obviously young well-trained police officers.

Zheng Huai'an's eyes swept over them. The first two he knew were the ones he had just met a few days ago. One was named Song Wen and the other was named Lu Siyu.

A hint of surprise appeared on his face: "Captain Song, Officer Lu, who are you?"

The people who rushed over were Song Wen and Lu Siyu. The arrest warrant had just been obtained, but luckily it was in time, and the person opposite them was Principal Zheng Zheng Huaian who had just met them a few days ago.

Song Wen hadn't slept all night yesterday, and he still couldn't stop the progress of the case. He simply said, "Principal Zheng, there has been a case recently. Please come with us."

"What exactly is it? Is it still about Xia Unknown? I..." Zheng Huai'an was still holding the box with his hand, showing a somewhat embarrassed look.

Song Wen took a step forward and directly picked up his luggage: "I know, Principal Zheng is worried about the flight to abroad at 11 o'clock at noon, and it is estimated that he will not be able to catch up. Please go to the city bureau with us first and tell the story. clear."

From the moment Zheng Huai'an saw them, he knew that these policemen were prepared, and he knew very clearly in his heart that he was afraid that he would not be able to leave this time. At this time, he was still very indifferent: "I will have a seminar tomorrow to communicate with foreign universities. However, since the police have something to do with me, it is naturally your priority."

"Thank you Principal Zheng for your cooperation." Song Wen said with a gesture to the people behind him, "Take the things, search your body, handcuff them, and take them away!"

The tone of Song Wen's words was far less polite than before.

Zheng Huai'an was pinned to the police car, and his mobile phone and documents were taken away one by one. When he looked up, he saw Lu Siyu standing by the car door and looking at him.

It was frosty and dewy in the morning, and Lu Siyu put on a coat and stood beside the police car. With a tall figure, he was completely deserted and very quiet.

For some reason, his actions and expressions at this time reminded Zheng Huai'an of Gu Zhibai.

Zheng Huaian didn't say anything or struggle too much. Someone put a pair of cold handcuffs on his hands. He was then taken to a police car.