Chapter 136

Hearing him say these words, the box was quiet for a while, except for the hum of the air conditioner.

Song Wen raised his head and looked at Qian Jiang: "So, you have already admitted what you did in the video?"

Qian Jiang spread his hands: "Since you have seen it, I have nothing to hide."

Song Wen continued to ask: "And Teacher Zhang, you also killed him?"

Qian Jiang shook his head: "I know someone hates her and wants to kill her, but that person is not me, and I didn't participate in this matter." Then he turned his head and asked, "What will happen when you watch the video? Think? Think our group of students are lunatics? We are morally corrupt one by one?"

The three people in front of them were silent, but Qian Jiang read the answer from their eyes, and he continued: "Everything has a cause and effect. How we treat her today, we must ask how this woman treated us before. ."

Song Wendao: "Since you think what we see are all signs, then you can talk about it. What happened ten years ago."

This time, Cheng Mo didn't interrupt.

Lu Siyu quickly recorded from the side, and there was only Qian Jiang's voice in the room for a while.

Qian Jiang's eyes looked into the distance and fell into memories: "We graduated from various elementary schools and entered the junior high school together. You should have heard of the junior high school of Nancheng No. 1 Middle School. There are 8% of the students in that school. Shidu was able to go to the provincial key high schools, especially the high school directly under his authority. The college entrance examination scores have always been the first in Nancheng. Countless parents squeezed their heads and tried to put their children in, as if it was the ticket to the key universities. At that time, I was two points short, so my father paid some money to the school, and at that time, for this type of students, it was called school choice students."

"In short, we feel that we are already the favored children of the sky. When we came to the school, we met this teacher Zhang Dongmei. She became our head teacher and a math teacher." Having said this, Qian Jiang sighed, "At that time, we , I didn't expect to meet such a teacher..."

Qian Jiang recalled what it was like to meet Zhang Dongmei for the first time. At that time, Zhang Dongmei was not as fat as she is now, nor as old as she is now. She was just about 30 years old and looked stern.

In his memory, Zhang Dongmei was tall and strong. She stood in the class and moved past like a walking tower. She paid attention to her appearance and always stood up straight. Her voice was loud and sharp. 's tail. This female teacher doesn't seem to be able to laugh, and she has a sullen face every day, but one day, when they saw Zhang Dongmei talking to the principal, he realized that it was not that she could not laugh, but that she was disdainful at them. Students laugh.

Seeing Zhang Dongmei again today, Qian Jiang found out that the woman didn't seem to be as tall and cruel as he remembered, and she would cry and beg.

Maybe it was because they were too young and the memory was skewed, or maybe it was because they got bigger. The reference at that time was completely different.

Qian Jiang continued: "You have no idea what kind of life we ​​lived in the three years of junior high school. At that time, we joked with each other, saying that what we went to was not a school, but a concentration camp."

"On the surface, Teacher Zhang is a very good teacher. The grades she brings out are among the best in the class. She has won various awards, but in fact, this woman is a pervert. Our entire class is under her. Under the rule. Each of us, like a puppet in her hand, can destroy and abuse at will. This kind of behavior is not temporary, but long-term."