Chapter 16

The entire dormitory building of Nancheng University was remodeled the year before, and now there are four people in a dormitory, with computer desks and cabinets under the bed, sleeping people in the upper bunk, and a small bathroom on the side of the dormitory, where only the toilet can be used. He couldn't take a shower, and Song Wen followed Lin Xiuran in on his toes. The bedroom was already in chaos, with bedding and various books and items scattered on the ground.

On the south side of the bedroom, there are two corpses of young women wearing only pajamas. One of them is curled up and huddled in the corner in pain. The girl is wearing a pale lace pajamas. Although her face is a bit hideous, it can be seen Get fair skin.

The other one was not far from her. It seemed that she rolled down with the quilt. The female corpse was a girl with long curly hair. She was thin and had dark red nails on her hands, because of the extreme pain before her death. She and the quilt were almost twisted together, with both hands and feet embedded in the quilt, and now a corpse has formed, and a forensic doctor is trying to separate her from the quilt.

Both of these two girls were in their early twenties, and they were at a good age in life, but now they died tragically in their dormitory one night. Even though Song Wen was used to seeing life and death in the past few years, he couldn't help but feel helpless when he saw such a scene.

The two of them had clearly experienced a struggle before they died, and their faces were ferocious like ghosts. Because of the poisoning, their lips were abnormally colored, and there was some vomit on the ground, which also caused incontinence, leaving the whole bedroom with a pungent stench.

Lin Xiuran had already briefly checked the corpse. At this time, there was physical evidence taking photos to collect fingerprints. In order not to interfere with their work, Lin Xiuran pulled Song Wen into the corridor again and introduced: "The two deceased persons have been identified, both of whom are from the Department of Civil Engineering. The senior student in the school is Dong Fang, who is curled up, and the one who is holding the quilt is called Ma Aijing. It should be poisoned by a strong poison, and it took less than an hour and a half from the poison to die. "

"Senior year, civil engineering, you should be preparing for your graduation thesis, defense, and looking for a job at this time, right?" Song Wen asked, "Has the cause of death been determined?"

Lin Xiuran said, "They belonged to acute poisoning. After the attack, they caused breathing difficulties and died of heart and lung failure. We have just collected some samples, and further autopsy is required." The student did not respond, it should be for the poisoning incident in the dormitory, and the poison is suspected to be a green gas."

"Where did the source of the poison come from?" Song Wen shook off his gloves and put it on. "Isn't this poison famous for its fast speed and less pain?" The two girls were obviously tortured before they died.

"Maybe the dose is not large, just a small amount, but it is enough to kill." Lin Xiuran explained, "After poisoning, the time and state of the attack are mainly related to the blood concentration..."

As the two were talking, a strong light suddenly shot from outside, piercing the dark night, and stabbed Song Wen in the eye. Lin Xiuran was also stunned by the light, and turned his head away, Song Wen spread his five fingers to block in front of him. looked at the corridor and saw an Audi slowly stopping at the door of the dormitory building.

Song Wen suddenly remembered a sentence, there are two kinds of headlights in the world, one is other headlights, and the other is Audi headlights. was just about to ask which unsightly leader drove this car over, but do you think this case is not enough? Then he saw Lu Siyu open the door and get out of the car...