Chapter 148

At four o'clock in the afternoon on October 5th, Lingcheng Police Officers Academy, not far from Nancheng City.

The warm autumn sun is gradually dissipating, and it will be replaced by the cold winter. The sky is a little gloomy, and the clouds are getting thicker, blocking the sun, as if it is about to rain.

This is one of the three major police academies in Quanjiang Province, and it has set up many related professional disciplines to continuously supply professional talents to the police stations all over Quanjiang.

The buildings on the campus are square, not as free and loose as ordinary colleges.

At this time, during the National Day holiday, many students have already taken vacations, and there are many fewer people on campus. However, there are still some elective courses that have not been suspended, and some tutors with graduate students have not rested.

Wu Qing had just finished a day of tutoring and answering questions, and was pushed out of the teaching building by a short-haired female student in a wheelchair. When she arrived outside the building, the female student suddenly stopped: "Mr. Wu... It seems that it is about to rain."

Wu Qing smiled and said, "It doesn't matter, I took the umbrella, but you have to go back early."

The female student said, "I checked the weather forecast today and issued a red warning, saying that a typhoon is coming, what is the name of the gar."

She has seen in the book that the gar seems to be a kind of fish, large, ferocious, and carnivorous. With such a name, it is not difficult to imagine the intensity of this typhoon.

"Yes." Wu Qing said, "The name of this typhoon is quite interesting."

There was a gust of wind blowing over, and the female student was a little cold, and shrank her fingers into her sleeves: "It seems that in previous years, there has never been a typhoon so late."

Wu Qing smiled and said: "There are typhoons all year round in the Northwest Pacific Ocean, but they are mostly concentrated in summer. There are not many typhoons that can affect the whole river in autumn, but it is not impossible."

The female student wanted to say something, but suddenly stopped: "Mr. Wu..."

Wu Qing also saw the person standing in front, it was a man in his fifties. At this time, Wu Qing raised his head, and he turned to look at him.

The man's figure has been maintained well, and the whole person stands there like a gun, which makes people feel majestic.

Wu Qing calculated the time and knew why Song Cheng was here. He was probably here for recent events.

The long-time partner looked at each other for a moment.

The years will leave ravines, and the two of them are no longer young.

Wu Qing turned to the students and said, "Go back first, I can do it myself."

The female student was a little hesitant.

Wu Qing added: "It's nothing, it's my old friend, don't worry." His voice was not fast, his voice was low and slightly hoarse, which made people feel safe and at ease after listening.

The female student just snorted and took her things: "Then Mr. Wu, I will go back to you with the revised paper."

After speaking, the female student turned around and walked away in three steps, still a little worried.

Wu Qing rolled his wheelchair and moved forward for half a meter and said, "Sorry, no one usually comes to school to look for me, and the students look a little strange."