Chapter 104

In order to have a good meal, Song Wen also asked for leave at 4:30. Lu Siyu drove the car today, and the two of them went all the way to a large fresh food supermarket not far from the community.

Generally, Lu Siyu orders goods from here, but this time, he got off work early and came here to purchase.

The Mid-Autumn Festival is approaching recently, and the supermarkets are decorated with lanterns and red-letter price-reduction messages on a yellow background.

A supermarket next to a high-end community is naturally not low-grade.

There are a lot of imported food, unfamiliar seasonings, and various foreign wines that Song Wen has never seen before, marked with the words of various countries, filling several high shelves.

Turning around into the fresh area, there are absolutely fresh fruits and vegetables, lined up neatly, and sprayed with white steam. The things here are obviously much fresher than those in other places. The water is as fresh as it is just picked, and the leaves of the vegetables are also sticky.

If there is anything wrong, it is too expensive. The price of meat is more than twice that of the supermarket outside. There are also many live fish and shrimps, and washbasin-sized king crabs roam freely in the fish tank. The big Aolong has the thickness of a child's arm, and the price on it is staggering.

The poultry area is also cleaned and all poultry are kept in individual glass cages and dressed as ornamental pets.

There are shop assistants providing processing services in the glass house. Since there were several bird flu outbreaks in the past, Song Wen dared to sell live chickens without ever seeing a supermarket. And I don't know what method was used here. Unlike the live poultry supply place in the vegetable market, there is always an unpleasant smell, and there is basically no peculiar smell.

Lu Siyu explained: "The meat control here is very strict. These chickens and pigeons are all sold alive after quarantine inspection. The beef, sheep and pork are also very fresh, and there are special slaughterhouses to supply them. , are usually sold and slaughtered in the early morning of the same day, and even if they are not damaged at night, they will be taken off the shelves, which is much stricter than ordinary supermarkets."

Song Wen listened strangely: "How do you know? I heard that many supermarkets will tear off the date and repackage it."

Lu Siyu said: "Not here, and the taste of frozen and unfrozen is different, can't you eat it?"

Song Wen made an "uh"... He really couldn't eat it.

No, how can ordinary people eat it?

Lu Siyu saw the things he wanted to buy in front of him and put them in the car, Song Wen followed behind, swiping Weibo on his mobile phone while pushing the car.

When Song Wen bowed his head, he found that there was a hill stuck in the car. Lu Siyu also bought a live chicken and put it in the glass cage in front of Song Wen. When Song Wen looked at it, the chicken burped. , completely unaware that he is about to become a delicacy on the table.

Song Wenhe stared at the chicken with big eyes: "Are you planning to move back to a shopping mall?"

Lu Siyu said: "Don't look at too many things. In fact, it won't take long. When I look back and get busy, I don't know when I can come out to buy again."

As he spoke, he stuffed a bag of Australian shrimp into Song Wen's hand, "Look at it, wait for the bottom to put it on top, if the shrimp is pressed, it will not be fresh."

Song Wen snorted, took the heavy bag, and could still feel the Australian shrimp crawling inside. He saw dog food on the shelf beside him, and remembered that there was a dog at home. They improved their lives and couldn't starve pets. , not to mention that this pet has a nickname with him, Song Wen said: "There seems to be not much dog food at home, why don't you buy some to go back?"