Chapter 62

After pressing for a few minutes, the bleeding finally subsided. Lu Siyu licked his lips habitually, and approached Song Wen slackly, without even saying a word of defense.

Song Wen tried his best to disperse his fear of the darkness by talking. Seeing Lu Siyu lowered his head, his heart softened, "You weren't hurt just now, weren't you?"

Lu Siyu shook his head.

Song Wen suddenly thought of something, frowned and asked Lu Siyu: "I still have a question, who are those people? There are so many people on the other side, they are all young men between the ages of 20 and 30, and the police have not yet Report, how did they know that we found it here?"

At present, only Lin Xiuran, Fu Linjiang, Zhu Xiao, and Lao Jia are known to be involved in the Wushan Nursing Home. These are all people he can trust. Even if Lao Jia is unreliable, he will not reveal the news to outsiders. Others, Tian Ming, Cheng Mo, Gu Ju, as the leader of the criminal investigation, may know. Lu Siyu figured it out by himself, and he didn't even tell it, so naturally it was impossible for him to reveal the matter.

Lu Siyu sighed: "I don't know the identity of those people, I was careless... After I entered, I found out that cameras were installed here, and they were all in extremely secret places."

Song Wen came in in a hurry just now, and has been eager to find the trace of Lu Siyu. He didn't pay attention to these situations. Now it sounds that this place has been monitored for a long time. Song Wen asked sideways: "When did these monitoring start? ?"

Lu Siyu said: "The equipment is still very new. Maybe Zhang Peicai's intrusion made them more alert. So those people may be the ones who killed Zhang Peicai? Or are they related?"

Song Wen hummed, trying to connect these clues together.

The basement is very dark and slightly damp. This is a room of about 20 square meters. Lu Siyu researched it around and couldn't find a light that could be turned on. The two of them could only sit in one place by the faint light of the mobile phone. .

Fortunately, those people just kept them here and did not return with a group of people.

With the passage of time, the blood on Song Wen's head finally stopped, and he snorted, "Why do I feel... it seems a little cold here?"

Lu Siyu said: "It's not your illusion, this place should have an air conditioner." When he was walking in the house just now, he found that there was air-conditioning floating down from the top of the house. The cold air was relatively heavy and was heading towards Going down, during this time, the temperature in the room has dropped a few degrees, Lu Siyu thought about it, his face changed and said, "I know what this room is for..."

Song Wen reacted, "Is this building a critical care building? Are we in its basement now?"

Lu Siyu said: "So this room may be a simple cold storage for mortuary..." There are many dead people in Wushan Nursing Home, and sometimes they cannot be transported away in time. In order to avoid corpses, the basement downstairs was changed to It became a morgue, and the iron shelf that hit Song Wen just now should be used for displaying corpses.

Song Wen lowered his head and cursed.

If there are ghosts in this world, then this kind of place is most likely to exist. The dead lives have been parked here. Will those old people who died in vain be unwilling? There seemed to be another train passing by outside, and the rumbling sound came in through the vent, shaking the ground, as if all the wind had been swept over, and as if there were ghosts crying.

Lu Siyu stood up and looked in front of the vent. The hole was too small for him and Song Wen to get out.

Song Wen was frozen by the air-conditioning, and thought of something strange: "The house here has been abolished long ago, why is the air-conditioning equipment still running?"