Chapter 21

Song Wen told the others to continue their investigation at the school, and then drove the Audi back to the city bureau with Lu Siyu and Fu Linjiang.

They have been busy in the middle of the night, and for other people, it is just an ordinary morning. Various shops are opening one after another, pedestrians and vehicles on the street are in a hurry, and the busy life of the day has just begun.

The earth will run as usual without anyone, everyone is caring about themselves, and no one seems to notice that two young girls died tragically in the dormitory last night.

The city bureau just arrived at work time, and the police station was still a bit noisy. The little girls in the household registration department saw that Song Wen was dressed in formal clothes, and their eyes were a little straight. After reacting to it, they all greeted each other. He walked directly into Gu Ju's office.

Gu Ju sat on the table with a dignified expression, and he didn't even bother to make chrysanthemum tea. Seeing Song Wen coming in, he first made an official tone: "This case... Leaders at all levels attach great importance to it. I've had four or five calls here now."

Song Wen nodded and said, "I know, we are also stepping up the investigation, and now we have some clues."

"You really hurry up, and you gave me such a surprise?" Gu Ju said and took a few photos of Song Wen wearing floral pants, his eyes swept around Song Wen, "Now it's so well dressed. Dog-like, what did you do before? Two of the calls were complaints against you!"

Song Wen was a little helpless. He deeply realized what it means to be a good thing that no one knows, and a bad thing to spread thousands of miles. Wasn't he ordered by this leader in the middle of the night? After looking at the photo, I said, "I changed my clothes and no one took pictures. Anyway, let's make a comparison picture."

Gu Ju heard this early in the morning, and his lungs were about to explode. Seeing Song Wen's attitude, he pointed at the photo with his finger and said, "Do you know how sensitive this case is? All kinds of media are waiting for news. You still dare to dress up like this?! Have you read what it says on the Internet? Do you want to recite the police request? You are also an old detective for many years, and you still stabbed this basket? You have lost all the face of our police force! "

Song Wen knew that he was wrong, and said stubbornly: "Gu Bureau, they are talking about our police station's MVP for two consecutive years."

Gu Ju raised his eyebrows: "Stinky boy, what is your attitude? Do you want to write an inspection?"

"I promise I won't do it again next time, but what should I do now?" Song Wen sighed, jokingly pretending to break the blame, "Why don't I take the blame and resign and give the case to another team?"

"I don't think about how to make up for my faults, but I just want to retreat?" Gu Ju became even more angry after hearing this, and snorted after dismounting, "How is the case being investigated?"

Song Wen stopped joking and replied seriously: "Lao Lin's autopsy has been completed, and the cause of death has been determined. One of them died of poisoning, and the other was suffocated by the quilt. The source of the poison has not been found yet. However, the suspect has basically been locked, and the crime was committed in the dormitory. We have talked to the relevant personnel of the case to understand the case."

Gu Bureau was quite satisfied with the efficiency of this work, so he told him: "The current impact is limited to the campus network of Nancheng University. You must solve the case within a week and have an explanation to the public." He has always loved talent, it is also the most protective of shortcomings. Arrangements have been made a long time ago to help Song Wen block seven, seven, eight, eight, and then he is called back to be held accountable.