Chapter 157

On Nansha Island in the afternoon, with the sea breeze blowing, Song Wen and Lu Siyu stood at a fork in the island and talked to a small boss who set up a stall.

This is the end of the only street and alley on the island. Going up, it is a blue stone edge. The Happiness Hotel and the Cake House are on the cliff. Not far down, there is a beach.

Song Wen took out another hundred from his wallet and asked the little boss, "What else do you know about the disappearance of the girl?"

The boss saw Qian and then continued: "Speaking of which, it's very evil... The girl liked to go to the Internet celebrity cake shop to eat cakes before she died. Not long after the girl died, that is, a month ago, the owner of the cake shop, She died." He said this, and swallowed nervously, "Someone said that the missing girl has died, and after she died, she became a female ghost, and she killed the owner of the cake shop. "

Song Wen frowned: "Didn't the police come to investigate these matters?"

"Come on, whether it's the disappearance of the girl or the suicide of the owner of the cake shop, I've come to check."

In order to get the hundred dollars back, the little boss continued in detail, "After the girl disappeared, the police came to inquire and sent people to search the whole island inside and out. I also checked the place where the girl lived. But there was nothing to gain. As for the owner of the cake house, it is said that he committed suicide by cutting his wrists while taking a bath. When he was found, his body was already cold. During that time, there were waves at sea, and it took more than a day for the police to come. Find out what's wrong."

Hearing this, Song Wen understands that this island is far from the inland, and it is not easy for a professional forensic doctor to come here.

And the employment of forensic medicine is the same as the employment of doctors and teachers.

The best students and the best elites stayed in provincial capitals or big cities. Ordinary students would go to grassroots cities, remote mountainous areas, island villages, etc., and they were the poor students in the class at that time.

Such manpower, such environment, such conditions, what you expect to be able to find out is rare.

Song Wendao: "It's unlikely that there will be female ghosts. Does the boss have any other reasons for suicide?"

The little boss hesitated for a while, then whispered: "There is a saying, it seems that he was given a green hat by his wife, but he was angry and committed suicide. But this may be rumored by the villagers."

"What about the body? Buried?"

"It has long been pulled out of the island and cremated."

Song Wen frowned, "Why cremation?"

The little boss said: "I don't know if you are from outside. Although our island seems to have a lot of vegetation and beaches, it is actually full of rocks. We are all burials at sea here, but later on, we have to spend money to transport them out for cremation."

Lu Siyu asked again: "Then now, is the cake shop still open? Who is running it?"

The little boss said: "Although the boss is dead, the wife of the boss is still there, and the baker in the shop is still there, so it is not affected. Even the business is better, and young people continue to come here. But there, be careful..."

Having said that, the little boss hesitated. Song Wen asked, "Is there something wrong with the cake shop?"

The little boss waved his hand hurriedly: "No problem, we have also bought the above cake, and it is delicious. There is no restaurant in the Happy Hotel, I guess you have to go to eat."