Chapter 114

After questioning the witnesses, Song Wen and Lu Siyu went to the forensic doctor's office on the second floor of the city bureau together. Recently, the forensic doctor has also started to work overtime for this troublesome serial murder case, especially the case that happened just this morning. By afternoon, the autopsy report had come out.

Now Lin Xiuran and the other forensic doctors went to the police, and only Dragon Boat Festival stayed to watch the house.

Song Wen was also not seen, and self-sufficiently went to get the autopsy reports of the three cases and lined them up together. Then open the photos and look at them one by one. He had seen these pictures and volumes during the morning meeting, and at this time he planned to read them carefully.

Lu Siyu also picked up the information on the first case and sat quietly watching.

I just ate at this point on the Dragon Boat Festival, and I ate a bowl of pork liver noodles next to me, making the entire forensic room smell of food. He looked at Song Wen and Lu Siyu attentively, and moved a stool to sit next to him: "Song team, I have always been interested in your criminal police solving cases, your team has always solved cases quickly and accurately, why don't you teach me too... "

Song Wen didn't lift his head, and continued to organize the information in his hands, saying: "It's not that difficult, you go back and try to apply with Brother Lin to see if he will let him go."

"Hey, I'm just joking." Duanwu said, and looked carefully, making sure that Lin Xiuran did not come back suddenly, and then continued, "Song team, these victims died of suffocation. The cause of death is simple and clear. As for the corpse, Director Lin inspected it personally, Team Tian has already looked through these documents many times before, the corners are all wrinkled, and nothing new can be seen."

Song Wen flipped through the documents: "If you can't see anything, that's because he's stupid."

"No... I mean, can you solve the case by reading these again?" Dragon Boat Festival asked the question in his heart.

Song Wen finally raised his head and glanced at him, "Do you know what it means to read a book a hundred times and see for yourself? I am looking at the materials now because we have not been to the scene of the first two cases. If we have been to the scene, many scenes The information is imprinted in the brain, and now we can only rely on reading materials to make up lessons. To solve the case, these basic conditions have to be memorized. "

Having said that, Song Wen touched Lu Siyu who was beside him, his voice lowered an octave unconsciously and softened: "Look at this photo, I think the first victim and the other two Not quite the same."

Lu Siyu turned his head to look, and the Dragon Boat Festival also turned his head curiously.

It was a detailed picture of the scar on the neck of the first victim. Song Wen pointed to the scar on the victim's neck. Pale neck swollen, with a lot of red bruises, looks more serious than the second and third.

"Well, the reason is that the body of the first victim was laid for two days, and when we arrived, it was already swollen and rotten..."

Before the Dragon Boat Festival was finished, he was interrupted by Lu Siyu. He took the photo and looked at it carefully, then nodded to Song Wen and said, "That's right. The first case is really different."

Dragon Boat Festival suddenly felt that his face hurt from being beaten, but when he opened his eyes, he couldn't see anything unusual: "This... what's the difference?"

Lu Siyu explained: "In general, the strangulation marks are deeper, wider and more uniform than the other two. Such scars may not be left by one strangulation, but by multiple strangulations. It's just that the strength is not big each time, and the corpse was swollen at that time, so it's not very obvious."