Chapter 63

When got outside, it was finally no longer frighteningly cold.

In the basement before, Lu Siyu's psychological discomfort had long surpassed the physical abnormality. Once he got outside, he took a deep breath of air and calmed down.

It was getting dark late in the summer, it was dusk, and the surroundings had begun to darken. The thick smoke wafting from the factory next door made the sky look opaque, and the whole world was covered in semi-darkness. . With the arrival of the police, it is no longer quiet here. The sound of footsteps and the barking of police dogs tore the silence.

That sense of unreality disappeared, and this world was like a different world that had risen from the ground, and was once again visited by people.

Lu Siyu watched people come and go, and his body temperature gradually warmed up. He ate a few biscuits that Fu Linjiang turned out of the car, drank some warm water, and wiped off the blood on his hands with a tissue dipped in water. He sat on the steps wearing a coat that Fu Linjiang had pulled out of the police car.

The yard was full of busy police officers, as well as several auxiliary police officers who helped block the scene. Lu Siyu just watched them busy, Junxiu's face was expressionless, as if he was not the one who was panicking just now.

Song Wen wrapped the wound on his head, and briefly talked to Fu Linjiang about his coming here. He slightly changed the version and only said that Lu Siyu was called by him.

Fu Linjiang brought enough people to block off the entire Wushan Nursing Home. There were also some police dogs looking for suspicious things. They did find some cameras here. Those mysterious people evacuated first, leaving only some messy footprints in the backyard.

After everything was arranged, Song Wen walked back. He saw Lu Siyu sitting on the steps of the door. Under the setting sun, his figure looked thinner and thinner.

Lu Siyu's Qingjun's face was expressionless, with his head lowered and his chin pointed, a bit like a child waiting for an adult to come home, but it made people think that he couldn't wait for the person he wanted to wait for.

Song Wen hurriedly took a few steps and came to Lu Siyu's side.

Lu Siyu's face was still pale, his eyes were absent-minded, he didn't know what he was thinking, but he gave people a feeling that he couldn't eat the fireworks of the world. The whole person was like a glass of clear water, very clean. Song Wen reached out and rubbed his hair: "Just come back to work tomorrow and make up for it later."

Only then did Lu Siyu come back to his senses. He blinked his eyes and raised his head to ask, "What? Stop my job?"

Song Wen sighed and explained, "Anyway, you're just messing around on your own. Instead of that, it's better to be where I can see you."

"And..." Song Wen squatted down and looked directly into his eyes, "I need you."

He needs him.

Song Wen must admit that the presence of Lu Siyu will be of great help to the detection of the case. Now that this case has been confirmed and the case of 18 years ago can be combined, the pressure on their team will not be small for such a big thing. With Lu Siyu here, they can get closer to the answer faster.

Lu Siyu originally felt that he was still very cold, and all kinds of feelings were not very real, but this sentence brought him to reality. It was as if a warm current gushed out from the heart, warming his body: "Then go back to Doctor Zhou..."

Song Wendao: "I will accompany you."

Lu Siyu lowered his head and was silent for a moment, then said, "Song team, I want to see where Xia Wei lived."