Chapter 129

After a kiss, Song Wen let go of Lu Siyu and stretched out his hand to help him unfasten the waist buckle of his body armor. Just an hour ago, Song Wengang taught him how to wear it, and Lu Siyu cooperated with his arms , broke free from the shackles, and then Song Wen dived underwater and took off a rope wrapped around his leg.

The whole process seemed to be long, but in fact it only took a few dozen seconds. Lu Siyu's body finally broke free and regained his freedom. He felt that his hand was being pulled by Song Wen, and with the help of his limbs, he rowed forcefully, a few downstream. out of the water. With a bang, the two of them broke out of the water almost at the same time.

The surface of the water was no longer the darkness when Lu Siyu sank, but full of various lights. There was no longer the humming sound of underwater, but the sound of words.

As the water surface floated, Lu Siyu took a deep breath of the precious air. He kept choking and coughing. He could feel Song Wen pulling him to help him maintain his balance.

The heart in the chest is beating, he is still alive! Lu Siyu felt as if he had passed through the underworld and returned to the human world.

"Come up, come up..." The people on the shore suddenly became excited.

"Damn, I was scared to death just now..." It was difficult for everyone to describe the thrilling minute.

"Hurry up and use the rope to pull them up!" Tian Ming finally breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the two people surfaced. The port was noisy.

The people on the shore dropped ropes and pulled up the two of them, as well as the few people who had just launched into the water to search. Then a few people went down and arrested Xie Jianing.

"Si Yu, were you okay just now?" Fu Linjiang asked him with concern.

Lu Siyu coughed a few more times, and then he felt that the water in his trachea was coughed out. He paused for a while before he could speak, and explained: "I was underwater just now... My feet were entangled by a cable. .It's all right now..."

He said it lightly, but he was the only one who knew how close he was to death when he was underwater just now. Then he looked sideways at Song Wen and said, "Song team found me." When he said these words, Lu Siyu's eyes were hot, and tears seemed to be coming out of his eyes. Then he lowered his head and mixed the tear into the seawater dripping from his hair.

Fu Linjiang said: "A few people were still undressing just now, and Team Song jumped straight down. He still has a wound on his waist, which is a coincidence. The sea is so big that he found you directly."

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief when they caught the killer. This time the process was a bit tortuous.

Not long after, news came from the coast guard that they had intercepted the medium-sized fishing boat at sea, and all the people on board had been captured.

Before the shore, a police officer was injured, and soon an ambulance and an escort car drove by and waited aside. It was a bit cold at night in the harbor, and Lu Siyu was soaking wet, and it became even colder when the wind blew.

The staff at the port brought some blankets. Song Wen didn't care about dealing with his wounds. He took the blankets and towels and walked directly to Lu Siyu's side. Lu Siyu's face was pale, and he was obviously frozen. Enough.

Even a normal person would lose half of his life if he went on like this, not to mention that he had just been seriously ill not long ago.

"Wait a minute to find a place to change the wet clothes, the sea water is only a few degrees..." Song Wen didn't care about wiping himself, so he first wrapped the blanket around Lu Siyu, wrapping him like a zongzi .