Chapter 38

While walking out, Lu Siyu explained: "This person's feet have a slight slope, although it does not affect his walking, but when he is clearly standing on the ground, one foot is relatively stable, and the other foot is forked out. If it was him, the footprints left should be in the shape of a figure of eight, and should not be buckled inside."

"Also, the soil on his feet is different, there is yellow pollen on his body, and there is a faint fragrance. If I smell it right, he has been contaminated with a flower called the twilight grass, as the name suggests, It will only open after 8 o'clock in the evening, and thank you in the morning. His trousers and soles of his shoes are stained with this kind of pollen, so he must have been in a place where there are large areas of this kind of flowers."

"After it rained last night, the rain on the trousers and soles just mixed with pollen. We walked around this small village. This kind of flower only appears on the hillside outside the resort in the village."

"Today we passed that flower field, and I saw a number of mineral water bottles, cigarette butts, and some intricate footprints. It was quiet in the middle of the night, so many people were hiding in the wild, 80% of them were putting wild paste. Wang Yu didn't dare to elaborate. , probably because they were afraid that Officer Zhang would detain their group."

Letting the wild paste is a name for secret gambling in the countryside. Usually, the chosen location is the wild country ridge. The quick solution and the large amount have always been the target of the police.

Now these villagers are also afraid of being checked, and they won't carry large amounts of cash. Everyone trades online, so he said that he wanted to check Wang Yu's mobile phone, which made Wang Yu nervous.

These reasonings seem mysterious, but they are actually based on some tiny details. Song Wen straightened it out and couldn't help but sigh: "Your nose is really smart, I just think the man smells a little fragrant, and he can't smell it at all."

Lu Siyu continued: "Also, what he said also makes sense. If an electrician kills people by receiving electricity, it is too obvious. This strong person is seeking money. Zhou Chuguo is the one who was beaten. The incident has not yet come to an end, so he can't kill the whole family at this time. The most important point, I don't think if he connected the line last night and electrocuted the family, he wouldn't wake up until after nine o'clock in the morning. "He paused for a while, took a breath and said, "I've found something here."

"What's the matter?" Song Wen followed behind Lu Siyu, "Oh, go slower. Where are we going?"

Just now, Lu Siyu suddenly got up and motioned for him to go out, without telling him where he was going. Lu Siyu turned his head and returned to him with four words: "Look for evidence."

After Lu Siyu said this, he kept his head down and walked forward. He walked very fast and seemed to be anxious to go somewhere. Song Wen followed behind, and he couldn't keep up with him. He thought that Lu Siyu wanted to go to the scene to have a look, so he didn't ask again.

After walking like this for a few minutes, they had come to the vicinity of the yard where the crime occurred, but Lu Siyu did not go in that direction, but took a different path and walked up the hillside that was not too high before. This hill is lush and green, with a lot of vegetation, and the scenery is not bad.

Song Wen didn't have any leisurely feelings, and he was even more confused: "I don't have a clue about the case, what kind of mountain did you climb?" Not waiting for Zhang Dahai's news?"

Lu Siyu was slightly out of breath: "Zhang Dahai is unreliable, and I want to go back as soon as he gets the news of the Year of the Monkey. Moreover, Wang Yu is right, what we lack is direct evidence. It's hard to convict when you meet a real suspect."