Case 3: Massacre

- Chapter 35 -

For more than a week, it was either heavy rain or light rain.

The rainy season came a month early, and the quilts, sheets, walls, floor tiles were wet everywhere. When go to bed at night, feel that the sheets are wrapped around body, as if turning over and wringing out the water. Fortunately, after a night of rain last night, this early morning, the weather was good, and it was rare to see the sun.

In the morning of the Nancheng Police Station, as always, the first team was relatively free during this time, but the second team was busy under the leadership of captain Tian Ming.

"Borrowed, borrowed!"

As soon as Song Wen entered the office, he heard Lao Jia shouting as he walked down the corridor, carrying a few cups of soy milk and milk in his hand, apparently helping everyone with breakfast. Last week, he had a bit of a tense relationship with a few people in the team. This week, Lao Jia was extra attentive.

Seeing Song Wen approaching, Lao Jia sucked his stomach to make way for his boss. He tried his best to turn sideways, but the aisle was still narrow.

Song Wen glanced at Lao Jia's increasingly plump belly: "Hey, Lao Jia, I have to remind you, looking at your physique, don't give up on the end-of-year physical fitness test. Now the city bureau is very strict with the criminal police, Gu Ju also said that the final elimination system will be implemented on a trial basis. It is even more difficult to enter these days, but there are not many cases. If you are eliminated again, it will be a non-combat layoff."

Lao Jia smiled and said: "Don't worry about the assessment, I have been assessing for many years, and I have experience. I am ready to grind my guns, and I am not happy. Besides, I have an appointment with a beautiful woman to go to the gym after work. How can I have the strength to lose weight if I am not full? ."

Zhu Xiao chuckled: "When you go to the gym after get off work, you have to eat more for breakfast. You have a long enough time to accumulate energy."

"Year-end assessment? What is that?" Lu Siyu raised his head and asked, he was not familiar with these matters.

Song Wen glanced at Lu Siyu, he was wearing a pair of gold glasses today. A week later, the Band-Aid on Lu Siyu's face had been removed, and the wound had recovered quite well, and it was almost impossible to see that he had been injured. I have probably had a good rest these few days. The dark circles under my eyes from staying up late in the previous period have disappeared, and because today the rain has passed and the sun has come out, the coldness of my body has gone away, and my whole body looks very white, tender and delicate, like a The white rabbit toffee wrapped in candy paper has a unique milky taste.

Song Wenzheng was about to explain the rules of the year-end assessment, when Fu Linjiang took the lead: "Being a police officer also requires an examination. The assessment for the new year is mainly physical examination, physical fitness test, and psychological test. Counting cases, calculating the case-solving rate, and summarizing the team."

Song Wen looked at Lu Siyu, remembered the previous phone call from Zhou Yining, and deliberately tried: "I think Dr. Zhou seems to be paying attention to you, and recently asked me about your situation."

Lu Siyu snorted, didn't say anything, didn't give him any expression or reaction, lowered his head and turned on the computer.

Song Wen looked at it. It was eight o'clock, and he greeted everyone: "Go back to your seats. You can't herd sheep without a case. Zhu Xiao, how is your electronic entry?"

Recently, the police station has begun to implement electronic supplementation of old files. All paper case materials in the past must be organized into electronic versions. All cases of decades need to be turned out for scanning and storage. The whole is a lot of work. A team has no case, and the task falls to them.