Chapter 164

At seven o'clock in the morning, on Nansha Island, the sky gradually became clearer, and the night was replaced by day. There was still a little rain in the sky, and the wind was much lighter.

There are traces of the storm swept through everywhere, and there are some messy broken branches, leaves, plastic bags, and various unknown sundries everywhere.

Yesterday's fire burned for three hours, most of the combustibles in the cake house were burnt out, and the fire was completely extinguished.

The raging wind and rain undoubtedly made things worse. Many things on the scene had been soaked by the rain, and many traces had also been damaged.

The police force on the small island here is insufficient. Often a few police officers are responsible for managing more than a dozen small islands, which are called island patrols. They travel between the islands only by boat. Those island policemen often need to ride in small boats to bump in the wind and waves, and sometimes they have to stand guard in the stormy waves.

Due to the distance and inconvenient traffic, the police often wait for the police to arrive. The crime has already ended. In the event of a strong wind, the flight is suspended, and it is too late to arrive at the scene. The traces will disappear, and useful information cannot be extracted, making it more difficult to solve the case.

The island is also a difficult point of supervision. People often use the island to carry out some illegal acts. There have been some cases of using the island to smuggle animals and drugs. The laughing gas sold in the cake house also took advantage of the loophole.

The previous explosion was sudden and strange. After discussing it, they decided to come and check the scene of the explosion.

Lu Siyu and Song Wen went straight to here as soon as they woke up. In order to investigate the scene, Lu Siyu also took his newly bought, expensive camera.

The two of them were still in this fire this morning. The flames burned here before, but now it is desolate and silent.

The light rain was still falling. The two of them were wearing raincoats. They stepped on the scorched soil through their shoes, and they could still feel some burning heat. When they stepped forward, there would be a creaking sound.

Until now, the signal of the mobile phone has not recovered.

As the day dawned, countless seabirds woke up and made various calls.

Lu Siyu held the camera with the telephoto lens removed, and from time to time he saw something, and took a picture. When he pressed the shutter with his finger, the camera made a crisp clicking sound.

He used to think that this cake house was not big, but now it seems to be not small. The area of ​​several hundred square meters has become ruins, leaving traces of overheating. Only the two of them are here to investigate.

Song Wen broke the silence while looking for clues and said: "I used to like to watch some movies about the island for a while, and I saw "Shutter Island" from "The Island". When I came to the homestay yesterday, I thought about it. Besides, this B&B looks very warm. Except for the couple, the travelers are quite reliable. I didn't expect that this night, such a thing happened. "

Lu Siyu put down the camera, Junxiu's face was expressionless: "I also like to read stories about Kojima." Then he recalled, "At that time, the most memorable ones were "No Survival" and "Battle Royale" And "The Beginning and End of the Kim Funan Murder Case"..."

Song Wen almost didn't spit out a mouthful of blood and said, "Okay, you are cruel enough, I want to live a few more years..."

Jokes aside, the environment of the island is relatively closed, the number of people is sparse, and some cities or convenient transportation on land are not available here.