Chapter 108

The sky in the distance finally began to light up, and it gradually turned from a dark blue to a light blue. It seemed that within a few minutes, the sky and the earth suddenly lit up, and the whole city woke up.

The sun is about to rise, and the sun will dispel the darkness and bring warmth.

Lu Siyu squatted down and carefully checked the condition of the female corpse.

Song Wen also looked aside and said, "The murderer covered the victim's eyes. Does this seem like an expression of apology?"

There is a theory in criminal psychology that if the victim knows the murderer, or the murderer is apologetic, he will sometimes turn the body over, with the back facing up, and sometimes use cloth, handkerchiefs, clothes, etc. to cover the victim's head and face. Especially with the eyes covered. This phenomenon is more common in the corpses of some women, children, and elderly people.

"It's described in most criminal psychology theories, but it's also possible... This is just the murderer's personal signature." Before the forensic doctor came, Lu Siyu squatted down and became a forensic doctor first. He had a hunch in his heart that such a murder might be possible. Not the first time it happened.

"The murderer's methods were neat and tidy. There were strangulation marks on the neck, the hyoid bone should have been fractured, and the fingertips had cyanosis. They were strangled to death. The time of death was two hours ago, and the murder weapon was..." Lu Siyu said, licking With a lick of his lips, his slender fingers touched the girl's neck and began to examine.

The pale corpse still carried a trace of body temperature that was not easily detectable. The girl's jade-like neck had clear and special lines on the streaks. Some places were wide, some places were narrow, and it was very regular. It was obviously very elastic. The items left behind, he observed it carefully, and asserted, "Stockings."

The mention of this murder weapon has some other meanings.

Since the introduction of stockings in 1937, this thin and soft accessory has been on the cusp of the storm, and has even become a symbol of modern women's sexiness. Some people are madly in love with it, and even made it more popular than underwear for a time. In many serial killings against women, stockings have also become a murder weapon.

Now that the weather is getting colder and colder, stockings are undoubtedly one of the choices for warmth and beauty. Especially in some service industries, stockings have become a standard.

Song Wen involuntarily touched his neck, and then he looked down at the neatly dressed clothes on the corpse: "So... is the murder weapon brought by the murderer or what she wore before?"

After taking the photo of the corpse in the physical evidence, Lu Siyu gently lifted the corner of the girl's clothes, exposing the girl's waist. There were various traces of bruise on her clean body, and it was also covered with soil. The clothes were probably After sorting out after the attack, he replied to Song Wen: "The stockings were taken off the victim. The murderer can get pleasure from the victim's struggle. This is his excitement and will not omit this step." He checked it carefully again, made sure that the socks were not there, and said, "The socks are trophies, and they may have been taken away by the murderer."

The various traces on the woman's corpse indicate how tragic she suffered during her lifetime. Sex, the most beautiful thing in the world, is also the source of evil.

She was beaten, violated, and then strangled to death. It was a relatively long process. She struggled desperately on the grass until she died. The scene was not that bloody, but it gave people a chill. The cold rushed from the soles of her feet through every vein. Into the body, straight to the heart.