Chapter 145

On that afternoon eleven years ago, outside the school's bathroom, Ji Meiyun looked at the two bars on the test strip, trembling with anger, her heart was pounding, and she wanted to do something.

"Sister, sister...don't go..." Ji Meiyu, who was only thirteen years old, held Ji Meiyun's hand firmly, her face was full of tears, and there was fear in her eyes, she was really afraid that Ji Meiyun would do something Impulsive things come.

"I don't want to go, do you expect your parents to give you a head start? Are you bullied for nothing? That's all you need to do?" Ji Meiyun got annoyed and shook off her sister's hand.

Compared to her younger sister, she is a little taller and has a more violent temper, like a firecracker that catches fire at one point.

Sometimes, Ji Meiyun really wondered if this younger sister was born with her own parents.

She is pungent, cunning, and has both sides, whether in class, at school, or at home, she is like a rose with thorns, everyone loves her, but is afraid of her.

Even if they were performing together on the stage, with similar faces, Ji Meiyun was the one with the louder and more eye-catching one.

But her younger sister, like a delicate pear flower, spoke in a much lower voice, always showing a timid expression, afraid of saying the wrong thing, afraid of doing the wrong thing.

My sister loves to cry more than she loves to laugh. It really seems to be made of a ball of water. If it wasn't for the elder sister Ji Meiyun, she wouldn't be able to be alone at all. Even, she looks weak and easy to bully, and many boys who dare not pursue Ji Meiyun will harass her.

Ji Meiyun was trembling with anger when she found out about it that day. When she met Wang Haobin who rushed out the door, her first reaction was to give him a hard kick. The murderer didn't dare to say a word and ran away.

But no matter how hard the kick was, it couldn't compare to the injury her sister suffered, especially after she knew that her sister was pregnant.

"Why did Zhang Dongmei dare not go to Wang Haobin, but came to us to cry instead? Don't you understand? Zhang Dongmei, Wang Haobin, and those other boys. The stronger you are, the weaker they are," Ji Meiyun and Ji Meiyu Theoretically, there are many bad people in this world, but those bad people are all bullying the weak and fearing the hard.

"Sister...don't go..." Ji Meiyu cried, repeating this sentence, looking at her pear blossom with rain, Ji Meiyun's heart softened again, her sister looks too much like her, looking at her sister is like It is to see another self in the world.

My sister was worried about her, afraid of affecting her. Ji Meiyun calmed down. She took out a tissue to help her sister wipe her tears. Now that something like this happened, her sister should be the most hurt and the most painful.

She comforted her and said, "I won't go alone, I will find boys who play well with me, and find them together, at least let these two pay a price..."

Ji Meiyu cried and shook her head: "I don't want more people to know about this... This thing is already like this, let it pass, I think... I want to solve it, then end it, forget about it It." She said and hugged Ji Meiyun.

The younger sister's hands wrapped around Ji Meiyun's waist, the girl's embrace was warm, and they could hear each other's heartbeats: "Sister, I know, you are doing it for my own good, don't go, I will get up, I I will be strong, and I will have my happiness..."

At that time, Ji Meiyu might not have known that such an experience would change her life.

Eleven years later, in the temporary interrogation room in the Lianhua Mingyue Building in Nancheng, Ji Meiyun was in a daze for a moment. This time, there is no sister to hold her, because her sister is already dead.