Chapter 17

The vomit of the deceased now smelled of bitter almonds, and Lu Siyu suddenly noticed the position of Dong Fang's pillowcase, which seemed to have some brown-black half-dry marks on it. In the other pools of vomit, something brown to dark brown appeared invariably, mixed in with the vomited blood, making it difficult to distinguish.

Since the source of the poison and more information have not yet been confirmed, all evidence at the scene must be taken with greater care.

Lu Siyu took a cotton swab and picked up a bit of the brownish brown object in the vomit. It was sticky and melted at once. He looked at the texture and frowned slightly.

Lin Xiuran saw the change in his expression and asked him, "Have you found anything?"

Lu Siyu said: "There seems to be undigested chocolate in the vomit. Several people have different dinners, but they all ate chocolate."

Chocolate can mask the bitter almond taste of green gas well, and it can also let the eater relax his vigilance. Those girls would never have thought that the last chocolate they ate in their lives took their young lives.

Lu Siyu rummaged through a few trash cans, found a chocolate box in the one by the door, and handed it to Cheng Xiaobing, who was the physical evidence.

Cheng Xiaobing is worthy of being a standard foodie, and he recognized it just by looking at it: "This is the Internet celebrity lava chocolate that is very popular on the Internet recently. It is a big chocolate ball with a thick chocolate syrup inside. This kind of chocolate It is very difficult to make reservations, you have to wait in line for more than a week to get an order, and then the whole process of cold chain transportation can ensure the complete shape of the chocolate." She turned to look at the small refrigerator under the corner of the dormitory, "It was probably stored before. there."

Lin Xiuran nodded and confirmed: "This may be the source of the poison. The specifics still need to be further confirmed by autopsy."

Lu Siyu looked around and did not let his guard down. Looking closely, these chocolate sauces covered the entire bedroom, on paper towels, on the corner of the table... The sweet candies that used to be sweet in the past have now become life-threatening poison.

After checking the room, Lu Siyu went to the door to take a look. Outside the door of dormitory 108, there was a deep corridor on one side and a small door on the other side. He walked over and tried to open it, but the door was locked. Yes, it can only be opened from the inside, there is no key now, and the lock is covered with rust again, so Lu Siyu can only fold it back.

The windows in the corridor were all set with iron bars, and he looked in that direction from an open window. It was a dead corner of the dormitory building, where vegetation was growing wildly. Because it was not easy to get here, the school cleaners obviously did not. Forget about this corner, it's full of rubbish that fell from upstairs.

Lu Siyu was about to turn around and leave, but suddenly heard a cat meow in that direction, a hint of surprise appeared on his delicate face, this place has become a paradise for stray cats.

The physical evidence officer apparently found this place and asked the person in charge of the school, "Can this door be opened?"

The person in charge was a little confused: "It can be opened, but the key is still on the side of the house, outside is a platform the size of a palm, surrounded by walls several meters high, no thieves can get in, except for garbage, it's really nothing. We basically clean it once in the first half of the year."

Lin Xiuran said: "We are also doing things according to the regulations. Let's open the door and take a look."

The person in charge made a phone call, and not long after, an aunt in her 40s went to pick up the keys. When walked past the door of dormitory 108, wanted to stick to the wall, how far could hide. The aunt inserted the key into the door, and the old door lock made a creaking sound. She pulled the door open with both hands, and a cold wind blew in from outside.