Chapter 97

Song Wen made arrangements for Zhu Xiao and Lao Jia to bring physical evidence to Zhang Congyun's house to check, but his heart became more and more uneasy.

If all three parties are looking for Huo Shaoqing, their preparations may be the least. Thinking of this, Song Wen called Fu Linjiang: "Hey, Linjiang, you must pick up Huo Shaoqing, and be careful about Zhang Congyun, he may also go to the airport. There are dangerous objects nearby, and I suspect that he may retaliate against Huo Shaoqing."

There was a lot of noise on the other side of the phone, and then Fu Linjiang's helpless voice came: "Team Song, we haven't arrived yet."

Song Wen was stunned: "Didn't you all set off just now?" According to the schedule, it was time for them to arrive at the airport now.

Fu Linjiang sighed: "There is a serious traffic jam in the direction of the airport expressway. Our car is blocked outside. The driver in front often runs this road, saying that the traffic flow here is several times higher today."

"Which side is it from?" Song Wen frowned and asked, is it Zhang Congyun's hands and feet? Or is it from the Huo family?

Fu Linjiang said: "I don't know, but it shouldn't be an accident. We asked a few drivers just now, and they all said that they received an order from the company yesterday and paid in advance."

"I see, you hurry up as soon as possible, or think of other ways, you must rush over as soon as possible." Such a large-scale order must be a human operation, and the matter may be much more serious than he imagined, Song Wen thought for a while. He added: "You ask the chief controller in the bureau to contact the airport and prepare for the escalation of the situation. I'll say hello to Bureau Gu."

Fu Linjiang said helplessly: "Oh, okay, we're blocked here, and there are still the last two kilometers left. If it really doesn't work, I'll run over first."

Song Wen tried hard to calm himself down, and called Gu Bureau to report the situation. After Gu Bureau heard it, he became nervous and asked him to find out the situation.

After hanging up the Bluetooth headset, Song Wen began to consider various possibilities. If Lu Siyu's statement is correct, then Zhang Congyun is undoubtedly very dangerous. Will he kill people at the airport? No... It shouldn't be at the airport. If he is carrying dangerous goods, he may not be able to approach the airport. But once he took those dangerous goods to the periphery of the airport, and received Huo Shaoqing's words, the situation would become more and more out of control.

When he thought about it, Song Wen's car had already driven to the community where Huo Chen lived. He showed his credentials at the door and drove all the way in.

The villa where the Huo family lived was the thirty-sixth building. Song Wen rang the doorbell, and someone like a housekeeper opened the door and ushered him into the reception room.

The Huo family's small building has four floors and is very luxuriously decorated, but Song Wen has no intention of admiring it, and asked anxiously, "Where's your boss Huo Chen? I'm a policeman, and I have something important to look for!"

According to the time calculation, Huo Shao's plane should have just landed, and it should take a while before getting off the plane and landing, but Song Wen is anxious, and the people here are not at all anxious. The man who looked like a housekeeper bowed: "Boss Huo knows, let you wait for him here, and he will come down soon."

Song Wen had to sit on the chair next to him, and then turned his head to the side, suddenly stunned. This living room-like room was decorated very unusually. On the west wall, a huge transparent glass cabinet was made. , The glass cabinet was one person tall, and it was covered with blue jelly-like things. At this time, it was lit, revealing a kind of eerie blue.