Chapter 154

After the announcement was made, the hull swayed more obviously.

Looking out from the circular window, you can see that the waves are constantly rolling and rolling outside. In the vast sea, this boat is like a small leaf, swaying and swaying by the sea.

The cabin was quiet for a while, and the faces of the passengers who were still chatting just now changed their faces, trying to grab something around them, trying to maintain their balance.

Lu Siyu coughed lightly, and grabbed the edge of the armrest of the sofa with his hands, his knuckles turning white.

Song Wen didn't feel anything. He got up and walked to the window and looked into the distance. In the boundless sea, a small island had appeared in the distance. From the beginning, it was only a small point and gradually became larger.

It was a small mountain island covered with green vegetation and the beach was covered with fine white sand. In the distance, you can see some seabirds hovering near the island.

That was their destination, South Shark Island.

No high-rise buildings, no viaducts, and even very few people. It retains some rare natural scenery, which is different from urban and rural areas, like a pure land far away from the city, paradise, Eden on earth.

Song Wen watched for a while, then sat back next to Lu Siyu and asked him in a low voice, "Are you okay?"

The boat swayed from side to side, like a pirate ship in a playground. Lu Siyu closed his eyes and shook his head, cold sweat broke out on his forehead, his internal organs were shaken uncomfortably, his stomach was churning, and he couldn't care less about Song Wen, I feel like I'm about to spit it out.

Song Wen sat on the side, and Lu Siyu grabbed Song Wen's arm. At this time, he didn't care about pretending to be unfamiliar, and held him firmly as an armrest. Song Wen patted him for comfort.

Lu Siyu is still within the acceptable range, and his body is fully supported by his will, but if it takes a little longer, it will be difficult to say.

Fortunately, not long after, there was a light noise outside, and then the boat stopped.

The island, which was still some distance away just now, is now close at hand.

A boatman greeted: "It's here, hurry up and get off the boat!" They have to rush back to the port of Xinchuan before the typhoon.

One by one, the tourists stood up staggeringly as if they were drunk, and went to pick up their luggage.

Song Wen backed his bag, looked at the mountaineering bag with a tripod next to it, knew it was from Lu Siyu, and picked it up directly.

This group of people was a little embarrassed and was rushed off the ship by the crew members. It can be said that they were thrown out of the ship. However, when they arrived at the port, the ship seemed to be in no hurry, so it stopped and did not return. .

Amy raised her middle finger angrily at the cruise ship, "It was like a reminder just now, but now I'm not in a hurry."

Once the feet found the ground and rested for a while, those who were seasick slowly recovered.

This is a small port. Now there is a typhoon approaching and no tourists are coming, so the staff are lazy, and there is no one by the boat path.

Everyone got off the boat and arranged their equipment by the plank road. The sea breeze was blowing. Although the wind was strong, it was not as exaggerated as when they were on the boat.

On the pier, you can hear the sound of seabirds chirping one after another.

The first thing feel when stand on the island is that the air at sea is very fresh. This small island retains a lot of original features. Many vegetations grow naturally. Coupled with the perennial sea breeze, the living environment is very close to nature.