Case 5: Bringing back the Soul

- Chapter 74 -

Li Luanfang on the other side of the phone said: "You, how do you say your father, little wolf, wait, your father left a message for you, let me find it..." The old lady muttered, "Where did I put it... "

At this point, there was a sound of chasing things, Song Wen suppressed his temper and waited patiently, after a while, Li Luanfang seemed to have found it, and read each word according to the note: "Stinky boy, you Before the hair grows, you should be obedient and obey the organization's arrangements. Do you think the case that your father couldn't solve back then was so easy to solve?"

Song Cheng's stay is really not a good thing, Li Luanfang imitated Song Cheng's tone, Song Wen could just imagine the old man blowing his beard and staring at him, he laughed angrily: "Why is the old man so sure that I can't break it and he can't break it? The case? He is afraid that if I really solve the case, he will lose face, right? Also, in order for me not to touch this case, the old man had a meeting last night. "

Li Luanfang said: "Well, I went out at three this morning." This time was a little later than Song Wen got the news. It can be seen that Song Cheng attaches great importance to this case.

Song Wen thought about it and said to Li Luanfang, "Tell that old man..."

Li Luanfang cut off his words directly: "What are you suing, you all come and go, you really think I am a microphone... Your father said that if you are not obedient and insist on investigating, there will be two results. First, he Just go to Nancheng and chat with Gu Bureau, then you will not be a policeman. Second, you will be transferred to the provincial bureau, and you can choose between the two results. "

As soon as these two sentences were said, Song Wen's next move was blocked directly, and these two sentences were considered to save face. If he really wanted to operate, the old man had a hundred ways to treat him. On the bright side, Song Wen is like Sun Dasheng who has entered the palm of the Buddha's hand, unable to turn over the Wuzhi Mountain.

Song Wen is full of anger, and he also knows that at this stage, it is impossible to take back the order after layers of orders, and Song Cheng's approach is understandable from the overall situation. He was just habitually wanting to have a few words with Song Cheng. At this time, listening to Li Luanfang say this, Song Wen frowned slightly, and felt more and more that things were not simple: "As for what? This nursing home is so terrible? Does he have You didn't tell me anything. Could there be an inside story behind this case?"

Although Song Wen has always been disobedient to his father's discipline, the period of rebelliousness has long passed. He understands his father's temper. Generally, Song Cheng just ignores his various behaviors and disdains to intervene.

Song Cheng has a very strong purpose in doing things, and now he is suddenly so deadly, there must be his reasons. Song Cheng wanted to remove him from the case of the Wushan Nursing Home. They haven't pieced together that story yet, and Xia's unknown death is not that simple.

"Your father... He always keeps things in his stomach and doesn't tell others. If you want to inquire, you can ask him yourself." Then Li Luanfang changed her tone and said, "I guess this is Wushan. The case of the nursing home was investigated together by the 519 task force, and there must be some involvement. Your father is the most daozi and tofu-hearted.

Song Wen snorted: "Don't waste your energy to clean up the old man. How did our father-son relationship reach this point, you watched us call."

"This time, I'm on your father's side." At this point, Li Luanfang's voice lowered, "Little Wolf, listen to Mom, don't touch 519, that case is too evil."