Chapter 171

On the first day of resumption of work after the holiday, the weather was exceptionally sunny, and all the police officers of Nancheng Bureau felt that the atmosphere was not right as soon as they entered the office area.

Some police officers who haven't heard the news recently, can hardly recognize their desks, and all office supplies have been disassembled and inspected, and put into a coded cardboard box.

The quick-handed Zhu Xiao immediately connected to the computer, put the mouse and keyboard together, and then found a mass work email lying in the work mailbox.

"...Recently, in order to further strengthen the internal security of the public security organs, the Nancheng City Bureau cooperated with the Quanjiang Provincial Bureau to conduct a special surprise inspection of the personal office belongings of all the police officers of the Municipal Bureau. The police equipment has been systematically upgraded. The police officers of the city bureau must cooperate with the relevant inspectors. Stay vigilant, strictly control the ideology, and eliminate all potential safety hazards..."

The letter was sent at zero o'clock yesterday, and looking at this posture, it was obvious that it was slashing first and then playing. After checking it out, sent a symbolic explanation email.

Zhu Xiao was a little confused when he saw the letter: "This is fine, why did you check it suddenly?"

Lao Jia also said, "Shh, it seems to have something to do with Xu Changying's previous affairs. Didn't you see that there are so many people from the provincial bureau in the city bureau now?"

Seeing them chatting, Fu Linjiang didn't say anything.

During the October holiday, the people from the provincial bureau didn't care about watering the flowers, and now several of the leaves have wilted. don't know if they can save it.

Zhu Xiao saw Team Fu walk over, frowned and asked, "Well, I know Team Xu's funeral was handled by the Song Bureau of Quanjiang, but it's been a few days, they should have left long ago, right? The Provincial Bureau How can people stay in for a long time?"

Old Jia said: "Even if the director has to withdraw first, there must be someone down here to check, or will the team die like this? I have to give an explanation to the above."

Zhu Xiao whispered, "I heard about Team Xu. Was it a car accident?"

Lao Jia shook his hand: "How can there be such a coincidence in such a thing? The identity of the driver has not been determined yet. There must be a problem here."

The two of them were gossiping, and a police officer from the second team also joined in the fun and looked over and said: "I heard that in the middle of the night a few days ago, our captain Tian was also called over to work overtime, and it was still kept secret at the time. I heard it later, guess what?"

Lao Jia asked, "What clues did you find?"

The police officer shook his head: "It was Lu Siyu who raided and tried, I don't know what he did. Could it be that he and Captain Xu died?" The position of the team is not hot yet, so they won't be implicated and suspended because of their subordinates, right?"

There are only so many people in the city bureau. Everyone bows their heads and does not look up. There is no secret to this kind of gossip between police officers. Now, facing several colleagues, everyone has relaxed the string of confidentiality. Lu Siyu was questioned. This incident was classified at the time, but it has been almost a week since it happened, and various versions have already been circulated. Putting together each other, there is a new interpretation.

Lao Jia can't hear that Lu Siyu and Song Wen are not good: "Don't be rude, now this matter has nothing to do with Xiao Lu, the email is obscure, you wait and see. The news I got here is , there are black police in the city bureau..."