Chapter 36

"The man's surname is Zhou, and his name is Zhou Chuguo. The deceased is him, as well as his mother Chen Cuihua and his wife Yang Li. This morning, someone heard screams in their house and rushed over to find the door ajar. When there was someone lying inside, I called the police." Zhang Dahai introduced them as he led them through the door.

Lin Xiuran followed into the door, Song Wen and Lu Siyu also put on their gloves and shoe covers and walked into the yard. There were already three people standing in the yard. A middle-aged man with glasses beside him took a forensic investigation box, a fat little man was taking pictures, and a little policeman with pimples looked at the corpse in fear. dare not move forward.

Zhang Dahai introduced: "Li De is the forensic doctor of our county police station, and he has also dealt with the forensic doctor Lin. The physical evidence is Xiao Wu, the little criminal policeman, whose surname is Meng, just call him Xiao Meng."

Lin Xiuran looked at it, it was obvious that this small yard was the scene of the crime, and he asked, "Have you taken all the photos?"

Zhang Dahai smiled and nodded: "It's all taken."

On the ground near the door, there were two corpses, a man and a woman. Depending on their ages, both of them were probably in their thirties. It should be Zhou Chuguo and Yang Li's husband and wife.

Now that summer is approaching, the two of them don't wear too much. The faces of the two corpses are pale, and the corpse has formed. The corpse has a somewhat strangely stiff posture. On the side, the left hand of the male corpse and the right hand of the female corpse are tightly pulled together. On the right hand of the man's corpse, there is a burning scorch mark, which is obviously an electric shock.

Lin Xiuran took a few glances and frowned slightly: "Have you moved these two corpses?"

The forensic doctor Lao Li who was standing in the yard was taken aback by his question, and looked at Zhang Dahai as if asking for help. He didn't want to move these two people, but Zhang Dahai gave the order when he arrived in the morning.

After hearing Lin Xiuran's question, Zhang Dahai had to hurriedly explain: "These three people were already dead when we arrived. At that time, Zhou Chuguo's hand was still on the doorknob, so we cut off the power. Opened the door and pulled his hand down... nothing else. Well, by the way, we didn't unbutton the button."

"The button should be caused by struggle. It's best not to move it in the future. We will deal with it when we come." Lin Xiuran squatted down as he spoke, and roughly inspected the two corpses. He took a look. The electric spot in the palm of the man's corpse's hand felt the dead body again and said, "The time of death is between six and eight in the morning, depending on the results of the autopsy, the cause of death should be electrocuted."

After he finished speaking, he got up and walked inside. Now, after a morning of sunshine, the water in the yard has been reduced a lot, but the water stains are still there. There is a pool of water in the center of the yard. The old woman should be the mother of Zhou Chuguo, Chen Cuihua.

Lin Xiuran walked over and looked at it in detail. He lifted the drooping hair of the old man and looked at the old man's face. The old man was lying in the water on the ground, maybe he touched it when he fell, there was blood on her forehead, her face was gray, and she had a pair of eyes. It was half-open, and the lying posture was like a mass of meat spread out on the ground. Because she was electrocuted to death, her fingers spasmed, like tensing the claws of an animal, trying to catch something.

"It is confirmed that it is murder now. The murderer is very familiar with the surrounding situation. It should be an acquaintance and can rule out mobile crimes. You'd better apply with the above and send the police to investigate the nearby stations to prevent the suspect from escaping." Song Wen said. Putting on gloves, "People in the village should also pay attention to the next trend."