Chapter 64

"That child may not be born by Xia Weiwei, but has been living in a nursing home." Lu Siyu remembered that he walked into a room here before, and there was a teddy bear on the dusty bedside. At that time He was still wondering why this kind of thing appeared in the nursing home.

Now he has figured this out clearly. In such a large nursing home, the elderly and the staff all live here. It was a group of several hundred people. They will always have families and children.

Maybe there are not many children, but they live here day and night like the adults. It is not far from here, it is the school, and even going to school is not delayed.

Children can grow and change over time. Adults are already set, old people are dying, but children have countless possibilities, they may be good or evil.

If Wushan Nursing Home is a gray cliff, those children are the grass growing under the cliff.

Eighteen years ago, this place was by no means as abandoned as it is today. The people walking and talking were living people one after another.

At that time, the nursing home was not as strict as it is now. It is not that unrelated people are not allowed to enter, and all visits must be signed. Those children naturally come and go here frequently. Their parents are either divorced, or their relatives have passed away, or their parents are temporarily absent. Their parents, or simply their parents, are workers in this nursing home. They can only follow the elders living in the nursing home. Make this their home, their paradise...

Standing in this room, Lu Siyu seemed to be able to hear the voices outside, the old people's voices, coughs, calls, and the hurried footsteps of the nurses. Among the staggering figures, there were children chasing and running through the crowd. They almost bumped into the old man in the corridor, and turned around and gave a grimace.

Those kids, who live here, are ignored by everyone.

They were "abandoned" by their parents for various reasons, living in a world that should not have belonged to them, and their lack of caring childhood resulted in a lack of psychology. They are ignorant, bold, and look forward to freedom. When they couldn't tell right from wrong, they met Xia Weiwei, a female doctor with a gentle appearance but a heart like a poisonous scorpion, enough to change their lives.

"We ignored it, and the police investigation back then also ignored this..." Song Wen looked at Lu Siyu in front of him. He still remembered that there were several blank columns on the last page of the record sheet, only the grid number, no The fields filled in with names and ID numbers should be children who were underage in the nursing home at that time. Because of the protection of the information of minors, the police made a reservation and registration, but did not fill in them.

Lu Siyu nodded. Back then, Wu Qing knew about the existence of these children, and it was even possible that he had talked to a few of them and knew the clues. He may have left such a reminder because he figured out the link.

From beginning to end, those children should never have been excluded from the event.

"So... where can we find their relevant information?" Song Wen asked. If Lu Siyu's reasoning is true, there was once a child here who was nurtured by Xia Wei until she inherited her mantle.

The murder method used by Xia Weizhi has penetrated into his bones, and he can even tie the same knot unintentionally. It was this person who tortured Zhang Peicai to death. Song Wen had already read the police information before, but no relevant information was left in it. The teenagers eighteen years ago have already grown up after eighteen years. Where should they go to find this person?

And... Could that person have something to do with Bai Luo Rui?

Lu Siyu thought for a while: "If you want to check the children living here, you may need to look up all the family trees of the old people who lived here before, but there may be omissions..." After all, it was eighteen years ago, at that time The household registration is not perfect, and it is even possible that some children are fostered by relatives with the elderly. At that time, the adoption system was not as strict as it is now. If you consider these, it may be even more difficult.