Chapter 168

The typhoon finally passed, and by the afternoon, the sky began to clear, and later, sea traffic resumed.

After Lu Siyu and Song Wen surveyed the scene of Wu Hongyou's suicide by hanging, they went to a nearby farmhouse for a meal, and called Gu Bureau again. Then they returned to the Happiness Hotel and told Police Officer Du all the situation.

The explosion and Wu Hongyou's suicide will be investigated by the Xinchuan Municipal Bureau.

The notebook and the hair found at the scene will be used as important evidence in the 519 case, and they will be brought back to the Nancheng Bureau for further investigation.

Lu Siyu and Song Wen had no intention of staying, they bought the earliest ferry ticket in the afternoon, and then bought the bus ticket from Xinchuan back to Nancheng from the Internet.

At one o'clock in the afternoon, at the port of Nansha Island, a medium-sized ferry slowly approached the shore.

The boat was not as big as the one they were in on when they came, and the condition was not as good. The island was not navigable for almost two days, and some islanders who wanted to leave the island to do errands also took all kinds of luggage and boarded the ship.

The boat was docked at the pier for almost twenty minutes, and it took a while for it to open. At the time of departure, the people on the boat were about half full, and there were obviously many more people than when they came.

As soon as the boat started, Song Wen's cell phone dinged, he looked at it, and it was Qiu Lan who made a tearful expression, "Brother Song, we went to the seaside to investigate the seabirds until we came back and found out that you checked out, why are you doing this? Are you leaving soon?" The tone was obviously a little reluctant.

Song Wen pondered for a while, but returned to her and said, "Let's go beforehand."

Qiu Lan returned to him after a while: "Okay... I knew that you are not as simple as a painter. Now that there is no cake shop, we can only eat farmhouses. Teacher Su will shorten the time for our line, maybe we will also I'll go back soon. Also, Amy seems to have quarreled with Chen Zui recently, and she also bought a ticket to go back tomorrow. I hope she can quit those things when she goes back. "

She seemed to have a hunch that she might not have anything to do with Song Wen in the future, and she fought a lot at a loss. want to put an end to this acquaintance.

Song Wen replied to her: "There will be a period later."

After a while, Qiu Lan replied: "There will be a period in the future. I wish you happiness and happiness in the future..."

Lu Siyu listened to his cell phone ringing all the time, and asked sideways, "What, is there something?"

Song Wen shook his head: "No, Qiu Lan is saying goodbye, didn't I tell you?"

Lu Siyu sat by the window, looked sideways at the sea and whispered, "I changed the phone card back."

His face was indifferent and indifferent, as if those other people had nothing to do with him, he didn't need to communicate more with ordinary people, and only lived in his own world.

For him, this trip to South Shark Island is over, those people have never met before, and they should never see each other again in this life.

Song Wen put the phone back in his pocket and looked at Lu Siyu, the person in front of him was clean and estranged, and more importantly, he belonged to him.

Suddenly, there was a commotion on the boat, all the people on the boat looked at the window, and Lu Siyu and Song Wen also turned their heads to follow.