Chapter 49

On the morning of the first day after the body was found, Lu Siyu sat at his desk early.

At this time, Lu Siyu looked at the thick stack of materials next to the printer on the table. These were all automatically printed last night. He had previously inserted a USB flash drive into Zhu Xiao's laptop. So he pressed a small backdoor software on Zhu Xiao's computer. This backdoor software cannot enter the police station's intranet, but external inquiries and data can be obtained.

If you are a person with strong moral values, I am afraid that you will not choose this method, but these constraints do not work on Lu Siyu's side. For him, life and death can be put aside, let alone these small means.

The newly downloaded information on Zhu Xiao's computer was undoubtedly arranged by Song Wen. It contains all the relevant information of Zhang Peicai, various reports, videos, and texts. Zhu Xiao worked overtime last night to download and organize them one by one. So on Lu Siyu's computer, he made a copy of these originals.

Just after seven o'clock last night, the tutor Wu Qing called Lu Siyu, asked a few words about his recent situation, and then asked when he would return to the team. At that time Wu Qing said: "Tonight, a body was found by the river, and a friend sent me pictures of the scene. The third team went to investigate the scene, but I asked, it might be assigned to the first team. This case , you'd better follow along."

Lu Siyu didn't know where Wu Qing got the information. The teacher always had his own network in Nancheng. He was a little worried: "Although Dr. Li allowed me to be discharged from the hospital, he has not signed my reinstatement report."

"This matter is easy to handle. I also have a lot of old friends in Nancheng First Hospital. It's easy to get a signature. After you wait for my information and get in touch, you can go to Song Wen and try. ." Wu Qing paused, "Is Song Wen okay recently?"

Lu Siyu hummed: "Team Song is pretty good."

Wu Qing on the other end of the phone smiled and said, "I haven't seen him for more than ten years. The last time I saw him, he was still in middle school. So many years have passed. Is there any problem with him?"

Lu Siyu hummed again, "He started to have some doubts... Now he should have given up some thoughts." Getting sick is a good thing for him, everyone will sympathize with the patients and treat them with sympathy. Treat yourself as weak and let your guard down.

Lu Siyu began to test Song Wen. That method was a bit too dangerous. Before he got there, he was curious about what kind of person Song Wen was and how smart he was. Grabbing the tail, it was also a heart-to-heart process. Song Wen had the answer he wanted, and so did he.

Wu Qing didn't say much: "Anyway, in this case, you must follow."

Lu Siyu said: "I went back and got the signature and went to Song Wen to try reinstatement, but... I still have a month of vacation, Song Wen may not approve it." He thought for a while and said, " Don't worry, teacher, even if he doesn't approve, I will think of other ways."

"That's good." Wu Qing paused and then said, "I always feel that someone is staring at me recently, and there are a lot of people coming and going here. You must be careful with Song Wen over there. I will be careful in the future. It will reduce contact with you."

So after that call, Lu Siyu went to find Song Wen last night. As a result, as Lu Siyu expected, Song Wen really didn't want him to come back early.

Unfortunately, Lu Siyu is not an obedient person. He had seen the corpse last night. Although he only looked at it a few times, it was enough to grasp the situation. At this time, he lowered his eyes and sorted out the information on the table.