Chapter 147

At seven in the morning, Lu Siyu and Song Wen returned home.

Today is the second day of a long holiday, it looks like an ordinary morning, the city is sunny as usual, if it hadn't happened last night...

Along the way, Lu Siyu didn't speak much. He lowered his head and pursed his lips. Except for the occasional blinking of his eyes, his whole body seemed to be petrified.

After arriving home, Song Wen sat on the sofa and said helplessly to Lu Siyu: "I know you didn't do anything bad for Xu Changying, but you didn't give a reasonable explanation for the phone call. From the point of view of the bureau, it doesn't make sense. Whoever happens to this kind of thing will probably have this result, not against you."

Song Wen explained to Lu Siyu that he hoped that Lu Siyu would not have grudges against those colleagues and Gu Ju because of today's incident. He paused for a while and then said: "The city bureau is quite easy to say, the people from the provincial bureau are already on their way here, and they will definitely ask you when they come back..."

He didn't want Lu Siyu to meet Song Cheng, but the death of a police officer was no small matter in itself, not to mention Xu Changying's identity, Song Cheng would definitely take care of this matter.

Lu Siyu's head was still lowered. The temperature difference in autumn was very large. After the sun came out, the temperature gradually warmed up. The early morning sun dyed the ends of his hair and shone on his fair face, but his whole person showed a strange look. kind of cold.

This feeling made Song Wen a little unfamiliar, and he was not used to two people being so separated by thousands of miles.

After a moment of silence, Song Wen sighed and got up and said, "No matter what happens, wash up first and get ready for breakfast."

They were busy with a case yesterday, and then something like that happened. They were all wearing yesterday's clothes, and Lu Siyu's clothes were also stained with Xu Changying's blood from the accident, which made them a little embarrassed.

Song Wen went to wash his face, then went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, Lu Siyu went to take a shower, changed his clothes, and returned to the living room.

After a while, when Song Wen boiled the porridge in the rice cooker, the eggs were cooked, and the milk was heated in the milk pot, Lu Siyu suddenly got up and came behind Song Wen.

Song Wen felt that he was coming, and before he turned to talk to Lu Siyu, he suddenly felt that his body was being hugged from behind.

Lu Siyu had just finished taking a shower, his body was warm, and he put his hands around Song Wen's body and slowly closed, hugging him quietly.

He didn't say anything, just held Song Wen quietly.

This action made Song Wen a little stunned. He has always been more proactive. Although Lu Siyu doesn't reject it, he rarely does it on his own initiative. With his current action, he obviously wants to ask for peace.

Song Wen thought, obviously the two were so close that they could hear each other's heartbeats, but why did he have no idea what the person behind him was thinking? The man is now pretending to be a well-behaved rabbit, but he doesn't know what he's thinking.

He is now thinking about how to clean up the mess for Lu Siyu, but Lu Siyu is still silent.

Others don't know what happened yesterday, but Song Wen clearly knows that Xu Changying must have told him some very confidential things, otherwise Lu Siyu would not have said it to the phone at that time, and there is no one around me now. class words.