Chapter 43

The two entered the door, and Lu Siyu said, "Song team, go take a shower first."

After turning on the light, Song Wencai noticed that Lu Siyu's lips were turning white from the cold, and he began to worry about his body again, and pushed him into the bathroom: "Go take a shower, and you won't catch a cold later."

Lu Siyu raised his head, as if he wanted to say something, Song Wen added with a smile: "Don't be humble about this, two big men, I don't mind being together."

Hearing this, Lu Siyu Subai's face turned a little red, especially his ears were pointed and red and tender. He didn't say anything. He took the bathrobe and went in. After a while, there was the sound of water.

Song Wen took off his wet shoes outside, turned on the air conditioner again, and went to his bag to get spare clothes. The things he had prepared at the police station before came in handy at this time.

After a while, the bathroom door creaked softly, and Lu Siyu put on a bathrobe and came out. He was not feeling well in the afternoon, and climbed the mountain for a few hours at night. His face still hasn't recovered, and he just took a shower at this time. , being steamed by the hot water, the whole person looks even more white, as if it is made of jade, but the eyebrows are even more black. The lights in the resort have a soft light, so it looks like the people in front of them are even more beautiful than Song Wen imagined.

The bathrobe was a little too big for him, and after walking a few steps, Lu Siyu's neckline showed a piece of clavicle, and the red mole on his throat was dazzlingly red, like a blood spot, or cinnabar with a pen.

Seeing Song Wen staring at him blankly, Lu Siyu lowered his head and pulled his neckline slightly tighter. During this movement, two slender and straight legs were exposed from the lower edge of the bathrobe.

Song Wen used to live with Fu Linjiang and Lao Lin on business trips before. It was natural at that time, but with Lu Siyu, the atmosphere suddenly became abnormal. Song Wen recited it three times in his heart, but everyone was just a colleague who couldn't get over it. He coughed lightly, bowed his head and bent over to hug his clothes and went in: "I'm going to take a shower."

Being hit by the water, Song Wen dawdled for a while, and didn't go out until he calmed down. Lu Siyu had changed into his home pajamas and sat by the head of the bed. The temperature in the mountains is low at night, even if the air conditioner is turned on, it is still necessary to cover the quilt.

Lu Siyu watched Song Wen come out, moved his head sideways and said, "This bed is a bit hard."

Song Wen walked over and touched it: "It's okay, Princess Princess, do you think there are peas under it?"

Lu Siyu sat on the bed, raised his head and looked at Song Wen with his eyes, after a while, his long eyelashes drooped down, casting a small shadow, like two small fans: "I turned through all the cabinets and only found a quilt. "His voice was a little dull, as if he was a little embarrassed, but he took the initiative to bring up the matter of sleeping together. In order not to be embarrassed, he told Song Wen.

Song Wen: "...I think it's not too cold after turning on the air conditioner."

Lu Siyu said: "It's okay, the quilt is big enough, half of each person, I just tell you."

Song Wen thought about it and said, "When I'm sleeping, it stands to reason that I don't snore, but about falling asleep... No one can tell, if I make a noise to disturb you, you will wake me up. "It was the first time that they were in the same room, and both of them were still a little cautious. After speaking, he climbed into bed.

Lu Siyu hummed, and as Song Wen came up, he felt the mattress next to him sinking. He had never slept in the same bed with anyone since he was a child, so he was a little nervous at this time. He also lay down, then turned sideways and turned his back to Song Wen.