Chatper 24

The two were sitting there eating, but Song Wen's eyes kept glancing at the small pet shop. The shop was facing the street. As Lu Siyu said, it wasn't too big. It looked a bit rough. The degree of wear and tear of the orange-red signboard has probably been opened here for a few years.

It was noon now, and business was not good. During their meal time, two guests entered, one bought cat litter, and the other went out after looking at it. From this angle, you can see that there is a clerk in the store, who is also a little girl of the same age as Lin Wanwan, and the others are blocked and can't be seen clearly.

Lu Siyu ate something, and Qing Jun's face was expressionless. Following Song Wen's gaze, he turned his head to the direction of the pet shop, and sat on the side very quiet.

Song Wen also ate well, got up and settled the bill, and Lu Siyu followed him out. When he received the lunch box in the trunk of the car, Song Wen had already wandered into the pet shop, and Lu Siyu hurriedly followed.

The store is not big, with a total of about 100 square meters. The sun shines in and illuminates an area of ​​​​the door. There are a few hamsters and chinchillas on the outermost table. There is a glass lattice in the corner of the wall, and one is lying on it. Tiny chameleon. Relying on the play area with a piece of pets inside, several cats are stocked here, going up and down along the climbing frame, and then put two rows of cages inside, shutting up a few dogs. There are many animals here, and the cleaning and hygiene are not bad. The air is sprayed with freshener to cover up the unique smell of animals.

As soon as Song Wen walked in, several pet cats and dogs jumped up when they heard the automatic "Welcome" at the door, and began to bark like a natural enemy.

Song Wen was a little helpless, but he forgot his trait that animals didn't like. Those pets are more sensitive to people, and they are treated differently between those they like and those they don't like. Just like the dogs in the police force, they jumped up on Fu Linjiang, and when they saw Song Wen, they turned around and began to wailing, as if Song Wen was holding back. took their dog food and forced them to work overtime.

The little girl who was watching the store was not surprised, she came out for a circle, patted the cage, soothed the restless little animals, and added some cat food to the cats, and then she turned her head and greeted: "You OK, what to watch?"

Song Wen said casually, "Oh, let's buy some dog food."

"Large dogs or small dogs? We have all brands here." The little girl pointed to the wall covered with various packages behind her.

Song Wen was dazzled by the colorful flowers. He was a person who could barely support himself. How could he know what kind of flowers the dog food had? He remembered the dog he saw at Lu Siyu's house, and turned to ask him: " Oh, by the way, what does our dog eat?"

This "our dog" barked so naturally and intimately that Lu Siyu was taken aback by him, and said his name: "Do you have Nutram's S6?"

The little girl was stunned for a moment, and then apologized slightly: "That's imported high-end dog food, we don't have it here..."

Song Wen thought to himself that he had everything, but he still said, "It's okay, then let's take a look."

The little girl hummed and looked at the two guests curiously. Both were young, handsome, tall, handsome guys. One looked sunny and free and easy, while the other had a cold face. live together? don't know what the relationship is.

After looking at it for a while, the little girl felt that it was not good to stare at the guests all the time. She couldn't help here, so she went back to the counter and lowered her head to play with her mobile phone and relax.