Chapter 9

"Divorce?" With tears in his eyes, Zhong Aing said with a wry smile, "In the first year of marriage, he acted very normal, except for the few days in the middle of the month, he seldom had sex with me. Later, when I became pregnant, he He gave me peace of mind to raise a baby and rarely slept with me. I logged on to his computer and found some pictures of men. I cried and told my mother about it. My mother's first reaction was, ' Don't let anyone else know about this.' It's like some kind of scandalous scandal."

"In the beginning, I didn't understand my mother, and I felt that the people closest to me refused to decide for me. I cried for a day at that time. Then I realized that what my mother said was not entirely wrong. You know that people know that I married What is the reaction after being given a homosexuality? They first thought that I must be a disrespectful woman, otherwise why would he have to marry me instead of someone else? He is clearly at fault, but I am in someone else's In the eyes, it is also sinful, dirty, and sick!"

The loving smile was bitter, and the long-suppressed words finally came out: "The friends and relatives who knew about this matter not only didn't help me, but also thought I was stupid, deserved, and not normal. But in fact, I only I'm a victim! I met a man who didn't love me in addition to getting married, and I'm not wrong!"

"You're right, I want to get a divorce, not only once or twice, but if I could get a divorce, I would have left long ago. The old man, life, son, family, all things are put together, it's not that I want to leave. can leave."

"You are probably not familiar with a word called 'same wife'. You don't know what kind of group this is and what kind of life it lives. Don't focus your superficial understanding on us, the lives of our same wives. , far more miserable than you think." Having said that, she tried to smile again, the docile woman seemed to no longer exist, replaced by a vicious woman, a little hysterical, "After he died, I have nothing but A little sad, more a relief..."

Zhong Qing said these words, her shoulders trembled, as if she had vented the pressure of more than ten years. This time, the cry was not for Lin Zhenghua, but for her life in the past ten years. She seemed to cry for a while, Only when he realized his gaffe, he covered his face and said, "I'm sorry, can I go to the bathroom?"

Without waiting for Song Wen and Lu Siyu to answer, she got up and walked to the bathroom on her own.

The two were silent for a while. It wasn't that they didn't know about the same-wives group. Every gay person seems to encounter this problem when they reach a certain age. Should they choose a woman to marry, or continue to choose the person they love? After all, there are only a few people who can get married abroad. If they don't get married, whether they have a stable partner or not, this de facto marriage may not be recognized for a lifetime. Some homosexuals compromise, and their wives become victims.

Lu Siyu sat aside and lowered his head for a while, then he suddenly asked Song Wen in a low voice, "Song team, can I ask you something?"

Song Wen was a little familiar with Lu Siyu's current expression, raised his watch, and sure enough, it was 12:01, it was meal time again, he guessed a little helplessly what Lu Siyu wanted to do, and frowned: "Little Ancestor, you wouldn't want to cook a meal at the funeral home, would you?"

Lu Siyu nodded and shook the high-end Japanese-style bento box in his black backpack.

"..." Song Wen has a huge head, "Ancestor, what time did you sleep last night?"

"I didn't look at the watch, maybe two or three o'clock." Lu Siyu is a master who can't save three meals a day even if the sky falls. He is still hungry, and his biological clock is extremely accurate. It's an inflatable doll that's been sucked out of air, and the whole person loses his senses.