Chapter 167

After the typhoon passed, Nansha Island was full of trees blown down by the wind, leaves on the ground, and all kinds of debris.

At ten o'clock in the morning, the communication on the island was finally restored, and the mobile phone had a signal.

Song Wen was still hesitating about which side to greet in these matters, so he first waited for the police on Xin Chuan's side.

Due to the explosion and fire that occurred here last night, the police officers on duty on the nearby island made a report early.

Among these policemen, a police officer surnamed Du was the leader. He set out from Xinchuan at 6 in the morning and brought a team of forensic doctors and physical evidence.

After they arrived, Officer Du first went to the Happiness Hotel and went straight to Uncle Wang. He revealed his identity and said that he wanted to investigate the accident last night. Then he asked: "Boss Wang, among the several guests who stayed last night, Is there anyone named Song?"

Uncle Wang said with a sweeping broom in his hand, "There is such a person."

Uncle Wang was a little curious and didn't know what the police officer was doing with Song Wen. wonder if what happened last night has something to do with him? Song Wengang asked him for a room before, specifically specifying that there should be no windows and no sundries, and placed the little girl in it.

Song Wen saw people coming outside, walked outside the hotel, and Lu Siyu followed.

Uncle Wang pointed at him and said, "It's this person."

Officer Du walked over with his waist down and shook Song Wen's hand: "May I ask if this is the leader of the Song Branch in Nancheng? I received an order from the provincial bureau before to cooperate with your work, because this typhoon came by accident. .It's a little late."

Song Wendao: "It's me."

As soon as the name came out, Uncle Wang hurriedly lowered his head and swept the ground. He thought in his heart that he was blind and didn't know Mount Tai, and he was glad that there was nothing illegal or disorderly in his shop.

When Officer Du said this, he looked at Song Wen up and down again, "The Song detachment leader is really young and promising." He had heard that the detachment leader of the Nancheng Bureau was here, but he thought it would be a thirty or forty year old. Yes, I didn't expect to be so young. Then Officer Du said to Song Wen, "The information we received said that you are here to investigate the case. There was an explosion here last night. You are all right. I am lucky..."

Officer Du received news before that he wanted to find this Captain Song, and he had to confirm safety. Hearing the other party's urgent tone, he was afraid that something might happen. Now that he saw that there was nothing serious about him, only his hand was slightly injured. He was also relieved.

Song Wen and Officer Du exchanged a few words of courtesy, listening to the meaning of Officer Du's words, the provincial bureau already knew about their landing on the island.

Taking advantage of other police officers and Officer Du reporting the situation, Song Wen turned his head and whispered to Lu Siyu: "I didn't say that..."

Lu Siyu hummed, "You can call Gu Bureau later."

Song Wen had been with him all the time, and they had no communication for a long time. Naturally, it was not the whereabouts revealed by Song Wen.

In fact, from the moment he saw Song Wen, he had a premonition that this line of business could not be concealed. Even if Song Cheng didn't ask about it on the surface, this was his biological son after all, so how could he let Song Wen risk himself? Maybe Gu Ju's green light all the way, it's Song Cheng's instructions. Thinking of this, he felt relieved.