Chapter 132

Zhang Dongmei, 42 years old this year, is a middle school female teacher in Nancheng No. 1 Middle School.

She taught mathematics before. As a teacher, Zhang Dongmei seems to be successful, and her class has always been among the best in mathematics.

And she herself was selected as a gold medal teacher in Nancheng City. In her thirties, she won no less than ten awards from various schools and the city. A few years ago, some parents secretly put money in, just to send their children into the class she teaches.

However, according to the information, her family life is not happy. Zhang Dongmei was born in a peasant family, her parents are still in the countryside, and her family has a younger brother. No matter how good her sister is, she is not valued by her family. At that time, Zhang Dongmei's college entrance examination results were enough to go to a better school, but her family still let her go to a lower-fee normal college out of various considerations.

At the age of 26, Zhang Dongmei was married to a doctor, but a few years after the marriage ended in divorce, she did not give birth to a child, it seems that after the divorce, her life was left Her work, and students.

It seems that this is a good teacher who has dedicated his youth to teaching.

This semester, Zhang Dongmei reduced her class assignments due to physical reasons and switched to a tutor. Many parents are extremely regretful.

Now, this excellent people's teacher has turned into a cold corpse, lying on the ground in the hotel lobby. This ending makes people a little sad.

After reading the information sent by Zhu Xiao, Lu Siyu followed Song Wen to the Chunxiao Hall in the Lotus Pond on the fifth floor. This is where Teacher Zhang and five students ate before.

There were two men, three women and five young people sitting in the house. At this time, there were more and more people outside the window, but the atmosphere in the house was sluggish, and everyone bowed their heads and said nothing.

Looking at the clothes, most of these young people are dressed in fresh and beautiful clothes, and a few of them have brand-name bags and watches, all of which are expensive.

Several people also looked handsome and beautiful, but only one woman was wearing a mask in the corner, covering her nose and chin.

The food on the table has not been cleaned up, and it can be seen that there is a table of good dishes, two bottles of liquor, several bottles of beer, and several people have alcohol smell on their bodies, obviously they have not drank less.

In the middle of the table, there is a white cake, at this time only the bottom is a mess. There were some wine stains on the ground, and some cake crumbs.

It was after seven o'clock in the evening, Song Wen looked at the flow of people outside, and it was as Gu Bureau expected. At this time, it was indeed impossible to transfer the suspect, so it seemed that he could only ask about the situation here.

In addition to the two of them, Zhang Ziqi from the second team had also arrived before, and had already registered the ID card information of these five people. Song Wen took the form that he handed over. One by one, they faced the few people in front of them.

Then Song Wen put his backpack aside and said, "I'm Song Wen, the criminal police officer in charge of this case today, who can tell us the basic situation."

Lu Siyu was very conscious, pulled an empty chair and sat down, took the bag he was carrying with him, opened it, took out the pen and paper, and prepared to record. Then he remembered that this empty chair should be the one that Zhang Dongmei sat on before.