Chapter 85

It was noon at this time, and when it was time for dinner, there were people coming and going from KFC, and a few children were running around.

The sun shines through the glass curtain wall. Lu Siyu and Song Wen had lunch before coming. Lu Siyu still told Song Wen to buy some mashed potatoes, fries, egg tarts and a cup of hot milk. Then he pushed the fries in front of Zhuozhuo, and Zhuozhuo didn't see it. He stretched out his hand to get the fries, took another pack of ketchup, and dipped it in ketchup.

In front of her is a very thin woman, with slender eyes, slightly raised, looking smart and exposed. Her lips are so thin that they are almost absent, which makes people think of the word indifferent.

Song Wen also ate an egg tart. His heart was always on the case, and he couldn't help but ask, "What exactly did you say about working in the group last night?"

The three of them were sitting by the window in KFC, talking about serious topics, but they looked like ordinary colleagues who had an appointment to eat here.

Zhuo Zhuo looked at him, wiped the ketchup on his fingers with a napkin, and said, "Working, it's nothing more than an employer who pays money to buy people to do things."

"What about the specifics?" Song Wen continued to ask, he looked at Lu Siyu who was drinking milk, the man was drinking milk with his head down, and he still looked indifferent.

"People who are sick and dying are always more courageous than ordinary people."

Zhuozhuo stretched out her hand and took a piece of paper on the dinner plate, and tore it open, she whispered softly: "As far as I have dealt with, there are some that need to be demolished. Sometimes, the conflict intensifies to a certain extent, some A seriously ill patient lies on the ground, more energetic than talking. There are still people who need to help people bring things into the country. I don't know what they are bringing, milk powder? Animal specimens? For organ donors, an employer once took a fancy to a girl's kidney. The girl had stomach cancer and it spread. At that time, I persuaded the middleman that it would be fine. It is said that if the matching is matched, you can live for half a year without transplantation, and if the transplantation is successful, you may live for two years even if you have cancer, and you will earn money."

Her words were thought-provoking, and she turned her head to the side as she spoke, as if these things were justified, as ordinary as eating and sleeping, "This kind of thing that needs help with part-time work, there will be one after a while."

These words sounded strange to Song Wen. As a police officer, this was something he had never heard of, or even thought about. No matter which one of these things is put on the Internet, it is worth a long time for people to discuss.

Lu Siyu continued to ask: "So, what about Chen Yanqiu's time?"

Zhuozhuo recalled, "At that time, the designated man needed to be a young man who could drive. Take the case, life photo, and ID photo to the other party."

Song Wen: "Then what exactly did Chen Yanqiu do?"

Zhuozhuo shook his head: "I don't know. Next, it's about the buyer and him. Whether it's successful or not depends on them. I'm just an introducer. When both sides are notified, my task is completed."

"What about the time?"

Zhuozhuo calculated the time, "At the end of December last year."

"The specific time." Song Wen asked, sometimes, the time of the event is very critical.

Zhuozhuo flipped through his phone, "Last year on the morning of December 25th, the early morning of Christmas. The time to find me was around two in the morning, and when I received the money, it was six in the morning. It went well that day. The deal is done."