Chapter 55

The third day of the incident the afternoon, Lu Secretary language from the time the villa area fitness center out, the sky began to rain.

And different storm past, the rain is very small, even could not block the sun, emit a rustling of light sound, like the wind in general.

Before Lu Secretary language lay in the hospital for a long time, and strive to put back a little physical training, although he was not well, but the young light stick, body fat has been low, slight muscle rehabilitation obviously let up, this time practicing for over an hour. When he took out his mobile home bath, Lu Song Division words point to open the picture looked, this time, the police should be the busiest time. Consider for a moment, Lu Secretary language again put down the phone.

Back to the front desk, Secretary language on land and receive the latest information on where the finishing Zhu, in his hand a thick stack.

This is now the latest detection mode, eighteen years ago, was ignored by the police, and now the Internet police and Jizhen summarizes all of her statements and accounts according to early summer unknown id and common ip. Combined with her life, it can be done better write to her side. This technology is now used in a lot of major, also received a lot of important information.

Lu Secretary language for a clean shirt, and poured himself a cup of warm water, put on the glasses against the swivel chair, marked with a piece of paper from time to time, trying to piece together these few words a human form.

Twenty years ago, soon after the rise of the Internet, everything is clumsy, like a baby crawling forward, then it growing up, teenagers and young children ...... ...... it started flying, do not know where will be the end. At one time, a lot of the rise of online Classmates, happy, one after the forum, and then followed by destruction, empty. People from various blog, paste it, and then to the micro-blog, short videos, many sites closed down one after another, into the bodies on the Internet, but there are some data have been retained.

A lot of people have had those accounts no longer landing.

Every time to go rummaging such information, there is a feeling that Lu Secretary language, as if he stood among the vast uninhabited ruins, four very empty, but full of all kinds of information, these ruins are virtual, but is true, a hundred and one hundred and one of a number that is sitting behind one after another living person.

These people may be elderly, children, men, women, they never thought of, and sometimes may themselves have been dead, who inadvertently made out of words, used the picture, signature, viewed the information, but had retained . These things records of their lives.

Summer unknown father is a worker and his mother to help in the pharmacy, she has no formal preparation, may be affected by the mother, Xia unknown on the medical school to study, learn a clinical professional.

From primary to high school, summer and unknown academic performance has been very good, she learned a dance in their spare time, because the family felt useless, they feel would delay the cultural lesson, learned only just over a year and stopped. Summer unknown in this matter are complaining, that parents destroyed her dreams.

In college, summer unknown handsome looks, good grades, but she is no friend in the class, always a man with a book sitting in the corner. She was a little proud, feel very good, more mature, and therefore disdain to make friends and classmates, she also likes to find some senior senior sister apprentice teachers, ask them questions.

In that year senior internship, summer unknown do not know what happened, had to leave school away from home, almost dropped out again to look for his family back. During this time, she was a little low self-esteem.