Chapter 53

Early the next morning, as soon as Song Wen arrived at the city bureau, Xu Yao called him to the physical evidence room, and then handed him a stack of documents: "The results of the examination of the physical evidence here are out."

Song Wen took the information and turned it over: "What? Are there any new discoveries?"

"Because it had rained before, and the site was damaged again, there are not many traces that can be used as a reference, and there are no obvious footprints on the ground. There are some traces of ruts, which should be a small cart, but no complete fingerprints and traces were extracted at the site. . The clothes on the deceased are simple common clothes, and there are no clues."

Xu Yao leaned on the table next to him with a solemn expression: "The only evidence is that huge black bag. It started to contain corpses, and I couldn't see it clearly. I didn't realize it until I brought it back. It's a soft case, supported on all sides and bottom, and it's covered in a black oxford cloth, which is very sturdy."

Song Wen asked: "I feel that this kind of bag is not common in the market."

Xu Yao: "Yes, it's big, light and thin, and bears a good load, but it doesn't have much protection and is easy to bump. I can't think of what this kind of box is used for."

Song Wendao: "I will let Lao Jia check on the market to see where I can buy this black bag, maybe I can get more information. Such a big bag, or a box, contains a dead person. If you want to Transportation, even if there is a small cart, it is very difficult for a person to put it in the trunk or take out the corpse... If you want to abandon the corpse by the river, you need to transport it for a while, and it will not be transported by the river. People have found that this is even more difficult." He pondered for a while and said, "Could it be that the murderer has a helper and is not alone?"

"Anyway, in terms of physical evidence, I will follow up further here. If there are new discoveries, I will tell you." Xu Yao thought for a while and said, "And this knot is really very special... You asked me yesterday. Check it out, and let me expand the search period, and then I found a similar knot in a case in Nancheng in the early years."

"How long ago? What case?" Song Wen asked. He felt that Xu Yao's tone was unusual, and there was a sense of ominous in his heart.

Before Xu Yao could answer, he suddenly remembered a case. His previous memory blurred the year of the case. Now think about it, isn't that what happened 18 years ago?

But if it is connected to that case, then the current case is probably not a small case, but a big one.

Thinking of this, Song Wen looked at Xu Yao, and said a few words like a code: "Could it be... Wushan Nursing Home?"

Xu Yao opened her lips lightly and said five words: "Witch Xia is unknown."

There was a sudden coldness in Song Wen's body, as if a pair of eyes were looking at him through the ethereal sky. His memory was instantly pulled back to 18 years ago, when he was just a primary school student, and when he heard adults talking about that incident, a panicked expression appeared on his face.

Only those who have experienced that time in Nancheng know how many people these words touched. At that time, it was a major case that shocked the whole Nancheng and even the whole country.

The appearance of the same knot means that Xia Weiwei may not be dead, or there is a possibility that someone is torturing people and killing people with the methods she used. Either way, it's scary enough.

After a moment of silence, Song Wen said, "If Zhang Peicai was investigating this and was silenced, then this news is indeed big enough."

Seeing Song Wen's reaction, Xu Yao lowered her head slightly: "However, the photos at the time are not very clear, and the physical evidence of the knots was not in our city bureau. This is just my speculation based on the pictures of the physical evidence. Maybe these two cases It's unrelated, it's just a coincidence that the knots are similar. You can check with Forensic Doctor Lin later to see if there are more similarities between the two cases." Then she reminded Song Wen, "Do you want to ask Gu Bureau for instructions? "