Chapter 180

As the night grew darker, hundreds of parents who had lost their children and the media surrounded the city bureau.

In the action plan originally formulated by the task force, some personnel have been reserved to manage public security, and certain plans have also been made, but no one expected that things would intensify to such an extent.

Dozens of police officers faced hundreds of crazy parents, like gravel thrown into the river, with absolutely no way to control the scene.

Angry crowds can easily lead to stampede accidents, accidentally injure children and parents, and are easily made a big fuss by the media.

Tian Ming became more and more distressed at this time. He frowned and asked, "Why are there so many people? Could it be that so many children have been lost in Nancheng?"

Gu Ju sighed and said: "Nancheng has a population of several million. Last year, there were hundreds of cases filed by the Anti-Trafficking Office. This is only one year. It is normal for so many people to come, but these families suddenly They are all gathered at the entrance of the city bureau, and they are emotional, so it is not normal."

Human traffickers sometimes abduct and sell children across provinces, and some will get rid of them as soon as possible on the spot. Some of these children must have families in the city, but the proportion of these children can only be known after investigation.

At this point, the last car was blocked by angry parents at the gate of the police station, and the two sides had been deadlocked for several minutes.

The car was only a dozen meters away from the police station's entrance, but it was blocked on the road and could not get in anyway. Several elderly parents sat on the ground, and some hugged the front of the car and cried.

The police officer in the car was talking to Gu Bureau: "Report to Gu Bureau, our car can't drive..."

Gu Ju frowned, holding the walkie-talkie: "Can you walk backwards and enter through the side door?"

The police officer looked back, and the back was crowded with people, so it was impossible to reverse: "It's all blocked..."

"How many people are in your car?"

The police officer replied, "Six children and two adults, including Yu Huizhi."

Gu Ju wiped the sweat from his forehead: "First ensure the safety of the children, and then find a way to transfer the prisoner, the special police will be here soon..."

Song Wen and the others went over to separate the crowd and wanted to take the child out, but the parents swarmed up. Some parents were crying and tearing their clothes, and some wanted to come forward to grab the child.

If you look down from above the police station at this time, you will find that the crowd has blocked all sides of the vehicle. The police car is like the center of the circle, surrounded by surging crowds. The vehicle cannot move forward or backward.

Those people pushed forward, and a man shouted excitedly: "That's our child! I recognize the birthmark on his ear! My child has been lost for three years, and I went to the police station several times, You all said there was no news! But the child is in Nancheng! Right under your nose!"

More parents are dissatisfied with the police: "Why did it take you so long to find your child?"

"You police just don't do anything!"

"Give me the baby back!"

I don't know who took the lead. Someone hit the window glass with a bang, and the rear glass of the window shattered.