Chapter 19

At four o'clock in the morning, Lin Xiuran, who had transported the corpse back to the funeral home, had already started work. The two corpses were placed on two stainless steel dissection tables for autopsy. The entire dissection room has no windows, shadowless lighting, and two super-powerful ventilation systems are specially installed.

The forensic work in Nancheng is ahead of the cities. There is a modern autopsy room in the city bureau, which is divided into three parts: a standardized autopsy room, a monitoring and consultation room, and a corpse storage room, which are mainly used for the autopsy of some difficult corpses. However, since it is more troublesome to transport the corpse between the funeral home and the city bureau, the cause of death is more certain, and the corpse waiting for burial will be processed in the autopsy room of the funeral home.

Since there were two deceased people, in order to save time, besides Lin Xiuran, there was also a young forensic doctor from the city bureau to conduct autopsy with him. Lin Xiuran was in charge of Dong Fang's body, and the other was in charge of Ma Aijing's.

That forensic doctor is called Wan Zong, nicknamed Dragon Boat Festival. He is a small forensic doctor with glasses. He graduated from the forensic medicine department three years ago this year. There are not enough forensic doctors in Nancheng. Speaking of which, the nickname Dragon Boat Festival has something to do with Lin Xiuran, because the sound of Zong is the same as Zongzi, and Wan Zong's nickname is Xiao Zongzi. Later, when he reported here, he was afraid that everyone would not remember it well, so he mentioned his nickname, saying You can also call him that.

In those few years, tomb robbery novels were popular. Lin Xiuran frowned when he heard his nickname, although he said that those were all feudal superstitions, but when others called it, they thought that our appraisal center had cheated corpses. . So this Dragon Boat Festival was called at the city bureau, and later there were more people than his real name.

The dissection room was extremely quiet, and the temperature here was much lower than outside. The two corpses died in about four hours, and the corpses generally appeared within ten minutes to seven hours after death, and then gradually eased. Now the corpse's corpse is at its stiffest, and it is unnaturally lying on the dissection table.

Dragon Boat Festival was just picked up from his sleep, and he was still a little confused. He observed the appearance of the corpse and said, "It doesn't seem to be too much trouble today. It should be killed by poisoning."

Lin Xiuran reminded him: "Don't be careless, you have to test it before making a conclusion." For practitioners, you must never have the idea of ​​​​practice. Sometimes, the more simple a case looks, the easier it is to miss some details carelessly. The Dragon Boat Festival is quite courageous, but some people are a little sloppy. Fortunately, the previous case was simple and there were no major mistakes.

The two began to get busy and communicated while observing. Lin Xiuran re-measured the temperature of the corpse: "The time of death is consistent with the rectal temperature, between twelve o'clock and one o'clock in the morning." According to the current temperature, every hour, The corpse is about 1°C lower. Compared with Dong Fang, Ma Aijing's rectal temperature is slightly higher.

While the two communicated, they filled in the various tests on the form. This step was to check the corpse form, and all traces on the corpse had to be checked. The two swam around the dissection table, and the Dragon Boat Festival said: "There is no external trauma. The deceased's pupils are shrunk, the mucous membranes are congested, and the corpse stains are bright red, which are obvious signs of poisoning."

After Lin Xiuran checked the appearance of the corpse, he began to cut with the knife. The flesh was neatly separated, and a capital Y was drawn on the corpse. There was a stronger smell of bitter almonds in the air. Start, and gradually to the digestive glands.