Chapter 122

In the early morning of autumn, the heaven and earth were shrouded in darkness and heavy rain, and the sound of rain was endless. remaining temperature.

The perverted murderer's re-attack undoubtedly made people's heartstrings tense, and the murderer even started a blatant provocation. What else could he dare not do?

This person has given up the bottom line of being a human being. Such behavior is no different from a beast.

After the girl was sent away, Lu Siyu and Song Wen walked into the duty room.

The duty room in this parking lot is only about two square meters in size, and there is only one table and one chair in it.

The person in charge of this place has long since withdrawn, and the electricity is still on. The lights in the duty room are now on, revealing a white light.

A small electric water heater was plugged into the power supply above the table on the side. A cup was probably turned over from the table pocket on the side. The cup was cleaned, and a tea bag was carefully placed in it. There is an empty mineral water bottle. At this time, the cup of tea was still warm.

There was also a small note on the table, with a crooked copy of the city bureau's report number.

Now, next to the items on the table, colored physical evidence signs with L-shaped scales have been placed, and photos from various angles have been taken by the evidence personnel. They are only waiting to be put into the evidence bag and go back for inspection.

Lu Siyu looked back at the hospital not far away. From this angle, he could see the red cross light on it.

The victim may have just come out after rescuing the patient, and met the murderer on the way to get off work.

The criminals wore security clothes and deceived her trust...and then...

A picture appeared in Lu Siyu's mind. After the cruel thing was done just now, the murderer came here. Watching the rain was getting heavier and heavier, he entered the small room and turned on the light.

The murderer was sitting here, took out a prepared note, and used the victim's mobile phone to call the city bureau's hotline.

Feeling a little thirsty, he rummaged through the water cup and heater, opened an unopened bottle of mineral water and washed it. Then made a cup of tea and took a few sips indifferently.

Then he waited for the police to arrive smugly and contentedly, and even had a face-to-face with the two policemen who arrived here first.

Song Wen also looked at everything in the small room. He combed his hair back with his fingers, and then wiped the rain on his cheeks with the back of his hand to restore his composure.

Lin Xiuran finally arrived late at this time. He already knew that he had gone all in vain, but no new victims died, and he didn't need to autopsy the body. He was still in a very good mood.

Tonight, Lin Xiuran was wearing a dark green thick poncho, when he saw Song Wen and Lu Siyu standing here, he walked over, stood at the door of the duty room and said, "I heard that the victim was injured. The person was rescued and sent away?"

Song Wen nodded tiredly.

Lin Xiuran said again: "It's really a blessing among misfortunes to be rescued."

"The murderer didn't use a lot of strength today, and the victim didn't have many traces of abuse." Song Wen was relieved only now, and asked Xu Yao, who was collecting evidence outside, "Sister Xu, where is Laotian?"

The ambulance was there just now and there were so many people, he didn't notice where Tian Ming went.

Xu Yao said: "Old Tian brought a few people and went to the neighborhood to see if he could catch the murderer. But here, there are small forks everywhere..."