Chapter 178

Frostfall, the last solar term of autumn, the weather changes from autumn to winter, cold dew and frost are about to come to the world, all herbs will be killed, the earth will be desolate, and everything will be completed.

At eight o'clock in the evening on the frosty day, the lights in the Nancheng Bureau were bright, and everyone was like an enemy.

In the main control room, all kinds of monitoring equipment were turned on, and more than ten police officers were on guard.

Tonight, more than 100 policemen, criminal policemen, and auxiliary police officers from the entire city bureau and the sub-bureau were dispatched, and the task force was here to coordinate and control the task.

Song Wen stood in front, making the final arrangements and arrangements.

Lu Siyu was wearing glasses, sitting next to Ye Zheng, his eyes fixed on the screen on the monitor, Junxiu's face was solemn.

It seems that everything is business as usual in Shi Dewang. In the small restaurant, there are diners dining and salespersons busy, but in fact, several plainclothes have been hidden among them to ensure that there is no accident when taking food.

Serious progress reports kept coming from the hall.

"Report, last test done!"

"Report, all signals can be received on my screen here."

"Reported that the fish was in the net and someone went to get all the food."

In the monitoring screen on the screen, someone began to take away the lunch boxes one after another, and the whole process was the same as before.

This kind of thing happened too many times, like countless quiet nights, and those people didn't notice anything unusual.

There are several paths displayed on the big screen, which are different lunch boxes traveling to different communities at different speeds, obviously choosing different means of transportation.

Everyone held their breaths, waiting for the final result.

The time was approaching minute by minute, and it was time to set off. Bureau Gu carried out the final mobilization: "Recently, our city has found traces of many abducted children, and the police have already grasped the whereabouts of criminals and abducted children. Information. Today is the coordinated action of the Nancheng Criminal Police Team and the Anti-Trafficking Office with various sub-bureaus, and it is the largest inter-departmental anti-trafficking cooperation in Nancheng in recent years."

The mission had been kept under wraps until now, and ordinary police officers didn't know it was a rescue mission.

"According to the departure routes and directions of the nine food delivery workers, nine teams will conduct operations respectively. In addition, there will be a support team responsible for supporting nearby, and an ambulance will be on call at any time." Gu Ju continued. , "In the course of action, you may encounter resistance from each other, be sure to ensure the safety of every child! Each of you shoulders arduous responsibilities, this time can only succeed, not fail!"

"Yes!"

Several teams from the city bureau set off at the same time, took multiple mission vehicles to the southern end of Nancheng City, and arrived at several residential areas.

Over time, everything went according to plan.

Song Wen can deploy at any time, according to the number, path, and location of the lunch boxes, so that the teams that set out earlier will arrive near the community, so as not to panic.