Chapter 110

Zhuang Yi got up and enlarged the details of the picture: "It is not difficult to see that the victim has various scars, some of which are very brutal, to restore it, there may be slaps, kicks on the abdomen of the suspect, and wounds on the head. Injuries, etc."

He pointed to another picture, "The scars here indicate that the murderer violently dragged the victim."

Having said that, Zhuang Yi zoomed in on a few more pictures of the victim's face: "But look at this again, the makeup is very carefully painted, the foundation covers up the scars on the face, and the lipstick is applied so that it completely covers the lips, the inside is dark and the outside is shallow. , is overly natural, and I can say that most men do not achieve this level of proficiency."

"And here..." Zhuang Yi pointed to the detailed picture of the second case, "The murderer put clothes on the victim and carefully tucked them in. There were several ropes on the victim's clothes. The way one of the bows is tied is completely different from the others, so it can be seen that the killer did it."

At this time, the female corpse on the projection had a delicate face and neat clothes, which confirmed his statement. Tian Ming nodded lightly when he heard this. They have been investigating the case for some time, but many of the details have not been carefully analyzed.

As Zhuang Yi spoke, he also circled some other details with a red pen: "These... and these may all be done by the murderer... But isn't it surprising? These behaviors are like a A perfectionist who pays attention to his appearance would do it, a violent man, a murderer who is brutally murdered, why would he do these things. What is the purpose of him doing these things?"

No one answered, there was silence in the conference room, and all the police officers present fell into deep thought. In the case, these details are indeed very strange and cannot be explained by common sense.

Lu Siyu looked at the projection. He had noticed these details before, but he didn't think of a good explanation for a while. At this time, he turned his head and waited for Zhuang Yi to continue.

"Looking at these pictures, it's not hard for us to imagine that a person knelt down in front of the female corpses, helped them paint their makeup, and cleaned them up carefully and cleanly... But before that, he had already completed all the criminal processes, and it was normal. At this point, the prisoner either turned around and left with satisfaction, or thought about how to hide the body, what became the motivation for the murderer to organize the victim's makeup?"

"These are two completely different behavioral modes. One is rough and violent, the other is nuanced." Looking at the projected photo, Gu Ju said.

He also felt that there seemed to be some indescribable strangeness in those pictures. Now that Zhuang Yi has analyzed it, he finally understands where the abnormality is.

"About this case..." Zhuang Yi paused and said, "I have a bold guess. We may have two suspects."

"Two?" Gu Ju repeated these two words, frowning and wrapping his arms.

This Professor Zhuang, as expected, was so speechless that he threw out such a terrifying theory as soon as he came up. However, such a conclusion, under his previous foreshadowing, makes people feel reasonable.

"I put forward this theory because I found two contradictory behavioral logics in these live photos. One is unscrupulous, unrepentant, and intensified violence; the other is regret, pity, guilt, remorse..."

Zhuang Yi talked eloquently, like a professor who lectures to students in a university, he walked to the front row and put his arms on the table: "It is true that these two emotions can appear in one person, but because of These two emotions are contradictory. According to common sense, one should be strengthened and the other should be weakened. It is like the more sad a person is, the more happy it is impossible to be at the same time..."