Chapter 166

At 8:20 in the morning, in the restaurant of Nansha Island Happiness Hotel, a conversation continued.

After analyzing the whole process, Song Wen said, "I think this evidence should be enough."

Li Ting'er sat in front of the table, scratching on the table with her slender fingers, silently.

Song Wen continued to ask: "And you did this, should it have something to do with your father's death? Let me guess, does your mother have a good relationship with the baker? And they... are all sucking those laughs. gas?"

His words were like sharp needles, stabbing Li Ting'er's chest.

Li Tinger took a breath and finally said, "My family has been living on this island since I can remember. It turned out that my parents owned a farmhouse. At that time, the family was poor, but I was very happy."

She still remembered that time when there were few people on the island, and their family lived here. Although busy, they were very happy. This is a pure land far away from the city, like the original Eden of human beings.

"Later...the family was short of staff, my father recruited a chef, and the man came to the island, and he persuaded my father to let him change the shop into a cake shop. The business of the cake shop was very good, and then he found the island's The supervision is not strict, and when I go out to buy goods, I bring the laughing gas here..."

"Following this, there are also some people who are fascinated by this kind of thing. Those tourists who are not very aware of prevention have little resistance to it... So, the business at home is getting better and better..."

When Li Tinger said this, she raised her innocent face: "You have probably only seen scenes where some people are smoking, right? And I see those every day, when I eat, and before I go to bed. See, those adults, holding those colorful balloons, it's like holding the most delicious candy."

"They described Yang Ling as a man who brought happiness. My dad, mom, and many, many others quickly joined in. From the initial happiness to the subsequent addiction..."

"I also thought about getting my parents to quit the balloons, but they valued those things more than eating...more important than my daughter...I persuaded my dad to give up running this kind of thing. , but my father said that I was a child and didn't understand anything. He made more and more money, expanded the cake shop, and even looked for the army on the Internet, turning it into an online celebrity shop..."

The girl's words had been suffocating in her heart for a long time, and at this time she was in a hurry to spit it out.

This kind of thing is not completed in one day, but gradually changed, which is probably the scene drawn by the two paintings hanging in the cake shop. It looks like a happy life, but it is actually in danger...

Li Ting'er blinked and continued: "I hate the expressions of those people who are sucking laughing gas. At that time, they were no longer enough to be called people. That kind of stupid and obsessed state made me scared and disgusted."

"One time, the adults even brought the laughing gas in front of me and asked me to try it. I took a sip, and my brain exploded in an instant. I ran away in a panic, but the people behind me laughed and said, I'm a gutless kid."

"Laughing gas, cigarettes, and alcohol, I don't understand why adults are interested in these things. In my opinion, these are dangerous, smelly, and drinkable. I was only ten years old and knew how to laugh. Qi can erode people's brains and nerves, smoke can turn people's lungs black, and alcohol can damage the stomach and liver. Adults think they have conquered these things, but in fact, they have become slaves to these things, being eaten bit by bit. body."