Chapter 121

Two minutes later, Song Wen's car parked in this parking lot, Song Wen was the first to rush out of the car, and the others also got out of the car one after another.

All of a sudden, everyone saw the girl lying on the parking lot, shocked and silent.

They envisioned countless possibilities, and now it is the worst one. Under the investigation and inspection of the police, another murder happened so soon, a new victim appeared, and the murderer was more murderous than they expected.

Although Zhuang Yi has analyzed many cases and murderers, this is the first time he has come to the crime scene. The policeman, he stood at the door of the car in frustration, only whispering there: "How could this be..."

Song Wen's eyes were already red. He drenched his clothes in spite of the heavy rain. He rushed over and touched the girl's body. Because of the immersion in the rain, the temperature on his body had begun to turn cold. Again, the stockings are gone.

However, unlike the female corpse discovered several times, there was still a trace of warmth on this corpse, and it was obviously not long before she was killed.

Compared with the previous victims, this victim was younger, and she could be regarded as a beautiful girl. At this time, her face was covered by a piece of clothing. The clothes were already wet. eyes. On her neck, there were red streaks, and the makeup on her face was a little dizzy due to the rain. If it wasn't for her pale face, she seemed to be asleep.

This should have been the best year of her life, but she was lying in the cold rain, lying in this abandoned parking lot...

Song Wen reached out and touched the girl's neck, and then he reached under her nose...

"Are you still alive?" Tian Ming was startled and approached, putting his hand on the girl's pulse.

In the icy rain, the slender wrist could not feel any fluctuation. Tian Ming touched the girl's chest again, but he didn't feel the beating of his heart: "Song team, this girl should be dead!"

Song Wen ignored him, and suddenly made a move that surprised everyone. He knelt down, lowered his head and began to give the girl heart compressions and artificial respiration.

Tian Ming was a little frightened by Song Wen, thinking that this person would not be driven crazy by the case, right? Afraid that the rain was so loud that Song Wen couldn't hear it clearly, he stretched out his hand to pull Song Wen: "Song team, Song team, don't do this... We'll be a little late, and the forensic doctor will come later..."

In his opinion, the girl was already a corpse and could not be saved no matter what. Song Wen lost his normality because it was difficult to accept her death.

Song Wen didn't have time to say anything else. With red eyes, he pushed him away: "Don't touch me!"

Tian Ming was startled by him, so he could only stand up and organize other people to contact the forensic doctor and physical evidence to report to Gu Bureau to protect the scene. He felt that he was not stopping Song Wen, nor was he going up to help. He just felt that there was a fire in his heart, and he had nowhere to vent, so he wiped the cold rain on his face: "Damn, this son of a bitch! Wait until I find it. Him! We must let him die!"

With so many of them, they tried their best, but they were still succeeded by this murderer.

The police are in the open, and the murderer is hiding in the dark. Like a cunning and ferocious beast.

Zhuang Yi's analysis was wrong. No matter whether the murderers were two or not, he didn't have a trace of guilt...

The murderer is even proud of his cruelty, he is provoking the police, and he treats the lost life as his masterpiece and displays it here...