Chapter 25

At two o'clock in the afternoon in Nancheng City, on a street near Xinjiadi Square, the dilapidated van was parked on the side of the road and was basically scrapped, but the Audi was only scratched. The accident attracted countless crowds watching and discussing.

Song Wen called a few colleagues, registered the operation, contacted the traffic police, found a tow truck to tow the van away, and Lu Siyu's Audi asked the insurance company to take it, and a series of steps were carried out. It's over, nearly two hours have passed. Several people took Dao Laosan and his accomplices back to the city bureau in a police car. Lu Siyu led the prisoner into the interrogation room through the side door, while Song Wen returned to the office first.

As soon as he entered the door, Song Wen almost didn't know the unit where he had worked for several years. There were noisy footprints outside the door, and some gold, silver and white papers were scattered everywhere, and the office area inside was like a typhoon passing through. Paper money all over the floor. Then he saw that half of the people in the police station were cleaning, and Bureau Gu stood at the end of the corridor with his hips on his shoulders and lost his temper, "Sapochu has come to the police station, how decent! If you don't understand their family just died If you get someone, put them all in handcuffs!"

Song Wen was surprised. He put the black coat on the shoulders of the white shirt, and turned to ask Lao Jia, "What's wrong with this situation? Gu Jufa is so angry."

Lao Jia said while cleaning: "Oh, don't mention it, just now there were people from Dong Fang's house, besides the family members, there were more than 20 construction workers. The group first went to the school to make trouble, and then came to the police station to make trouble for a long time. Said that the murderer would be severely punished and explained to them. Later, he was scolded by Gu Bureau, and he just left."

Song Wen let out a long sigh, thinking that fortunately he was not there just now, after all, the Dong family is a dead daughter, and the family is so rich, they will definitely not let it go. He was thinking of this when he heard Gu Ju's voice: "Song Wen! Come here for me!"

Song Wen turned around and had to follow Gu Ju into the office, Gu Ju sat down on a chair, and was so annoyed that he managed his few remaining hair: "Song Wen, let me tell you, this time you are not here, I will help you back Well, next time you have to clean up the mess yourself."

Song Wen sighed and said, "I don't want to get involved in this case, and besides, it's a dead daughter after all..."

"You still speak for them! Even if it's the victim's family members, they can't all come to the police station to mourn!"

"But in case, if they can't get angry but turn back to the media, it will be even more troublesome." Song Wen said casually.

Gu Ju also calmed down, but Song Wen's sentence reminded him that his attitude was a little tough just now. If this case was exposed, it would definitely be a headline in the social version, and the pressure on the police would be even greater at that time. He was a little scared and said, "Then I'll make a phone call to appease it later. If we want to solve the problem, we still need to solve the case as soon as possible." After speaking, Gu Ju looked around Song Wen and asked him, "What did you do just now?"

Song Wen told the truth: "First I went to the hospital to ask about the suspect, and then I went to catch the two dog thieves."

"Catch the dog thief?" Gu Ju snorted coldly, "When are you still so free and brave?"

Song Wen said sternly: "The dog thief was caught at the door of the pet shop where the suspect worked. Their medicine may be the source of the poison..."