Chapter 37

The sky was clear all morning and it was a little foggy at noon. Song Wen and Lu Siyu came out of the depressing small yard. The streets in the village are narrower than those in the city. This mosquito-head village is famous for growing tea. There is a tea garden in the mountains and forests in the distance, all of which are half-human-high tea trees, and birds fly in circles from time to time in the air.

Lu Siyu said: "I brought food here, why don't we find a place to heat it?"

Song Wen nodded. It was mealtime, and the village was quiet, with the occasional dog barking. He raised his head and did the chest expansion exercise: "Don't say, the air in this place is really good, much better than in the city, it is very suitable for a tourist attraction or a farmhouse."

Lu Siyu was still thinking about things, so he lowered his head and hummed.

Song Wen added: "This case doesn't feel too complicated. There are only so many people in the village, and fewer qualified ones. If you investigate one by one, the murderer will definitely be found in a day or two, so you can take a vacation and breathe. Get some fresh air."

The two walked along the road in the village and walked a few hundred meters forward. Song Wen suddenly pointed to the mountain road on the side: "There is someone in this place who thinks the same as me, there really is a small resort."

Lu Siyu was interrupted by him, and following his fingers, he saw an advertising sign on the side of the road with the words "Welcome to Mosquito Head Village Resort", and the following lines of small words, "Three thousand Wanping natural oxygen bar, detached villa four-star hotel, modern hot spring bath."

The slogan was quite bluffing. Their eyes looked up the mountain and walked up a tree-lined road. Not far away, there were a few particularly tall trees with luxuriant canopies. A few small villas can be seen in the distance.

Lu Siyu had been worried about the accommodation environment for a long time. When he saw this resort, his eyes lit up. The two walked in along the trail. Although this resort is not big, it is very cleverly designed. Several villas pass through a The closed corridors are connected together, and the summer scenery is very pleasing to the eye. There is a small artificial lake outside the cloister, which must be used as a hot spring, but it has not been built yet.

The front desk is the little girl in the village, and told them that the boss used to be a tea farmer in the village. Later, when he made a fortune, he rented land with the village and built these small villas. Increase employment opportunities, develop tourism resources, and give back the kindness of parenting to the hometown.

Lu Siyu turned his head and looked at the lake with his eyes. The shimmering water moved with the wind, reflecting his pupils, like a broken diamond.

Song Wen looked at the scenery and then looked back at the beauty, jokingly said: "The scenery here is good, and it is considered a high-end lake view room, so you are satisfied."

Lu Siyu's pointed lower jaw lightly tapped, and he was no longer picky.

This resort caters for elderly tour groups. The price is cheap and the facilities are good. didn't expect it to be in short supply. Recently, a group went to Xiqiao to transfer the base of this resort. The people were not here, but the room was not returned, and the luggage was also put away. Here. In the end there were only two vacancies left. One standard room, one queen bed.

Song Wen took three room cards and turned to look at Lu Siyu, "What are you going to do tonight?"

Lu Siyu lowered his head and whispered, "I sleep lightly at night."

Song Wen generously handed the big bed room card to Lu Siyu and said, "Then I slept with Lao Lin at night, you have a good rest."

After they checked in at the resort, Lu Siyu asked the front desk to help warm the food they brought, and then the two found a farmhouse outside.