Chapter 90

The atmosphere was awkward for a while, the old man passed in front of the three of them unhappily, walked into the only bedroom in the room, and slammed the door shut.

Zhang Lili cried so much that her lips were shaking: "My mother's life is not easy, she has worked hard all her life, and she will retire within a year..."

Song Wen handed over a few tissues, Zhang Lili covered her eyes with tissues, and kept complaining in her mouth: "I made you laugh, and they all said that domestic shame cannot be made public, but I... I really can't stand it anymore. My mother just left for a month, but my father forgot about my mother. He was not at home every day. He was watching while eating and sleeping, and he went outside to hang out at night. Come and ask me, let me take care of my dad..."

Zhang Lili wept and wiped away her tears, as if the police in front of her could be the head of their family.

Song Wen was a little embarrassed for a while, not knowing how to comfort her.

However, Lu Siyu looked at the place where the old man sat just now. The small bench has already taken shape. Such a small bench is definitely not for adults to sit on, but it is suitable for children to sit on. The old man still loves himself. granddaughter's.

The door used in the house is very ordinary, and it is undoubtedly not soundproof. Zhang Lili said these words just to let Zhang Congyun hear, but the door was extremely quiet, as if the people inside the door had not heard anything.

Zhang Lili complained a lot, crying and talking. After her mother died, she had to work, buy food, cook and take care of the children. It was so hard. Her father didn't know what he was doing every day, and he didn't care about her. He often came back. Later, also found that there were bowls soaking in the sink.

Zhang Lili cried and said, "My mother dragged my father downstairs every day before her death, and my father didn't accompany her. My mother went downstairs to dance alone at night. When she went, my father went out more diligently than anyone else..."

Lu Siyu asked along the way, "Does Auntie like to dance square dance?"

Zhang Lili nodded: "Dancing, the old lady has that little hobby. She said that she usually dresses as a cleaner, and people look down on her, but when she dances at night, she puts on a beautiful dress and hangs out with the retired nurses. Ah, teacher, there is no difference. By the way, it was my mother's idea for Niu Niu to learn dance. She said that the little girl learns to dance in good shape, so I saved money and asked me to enroll in Niu Niu's class... She said that even if the family is poor, they can't be poor. baby..."

Speaking of this, Zhang Lili's eyes became hot, and tears flowed down, "I'm sorry, I'm just... a little too sad... When my mother just died, I was stunned and pushed around by various things. , I didn't feel too sad at that time, but after a while, in the dead of night, I suddenly thought that I lost my mother, and I felt very sad."

When her words came here, there was a coughing sound in the back room where Zhang Congyun was.

Afterwards, there was silence inside and outside the house, and when Zhang Lili's mood calmed down a little, Song Wen asked some more about what happened after the car accident.

The other company has determined to compensate them 1.2 million, which is a relatively high amount of compensation in the same accident. After this, the other company has no contact with them. Zhang Lili later also recognized Chen Yanqiu's photo, saying that she had never seen this person from beginning to end.

After asking in detail for more than an hour and asking all the questions that came to mind, Lu Siyu and Song Wen came out of each other's house. Zhang Lili sent them out and out of the corridor, Lu Siyu suddenly turned around and asked her, "What did your uncle do in the past?"