Chapter 83

Song Wen and Lu Siyu returned to the office and told several team members what Chen Sixue said, but skipped the part where she cured her eyes.

Fu Linjiang lowered his head to digest the information Song Wen said, and sorted out his thoughts: "The current case progress, that is to say, the real Chen Yanqiu, he took Zhang Rui's mobile phone and documents. He lived more than a month since New Year's Day. Later, he was killed and thrown into a chemical factory. Chen Yanqiu... This person is terminally ill, right? He also has a younger sister, so why did he do this?"

Song Wendao: "His behavior like this should be related to his previous 'part-time job'. Now we don't know what the specific content of his part-time job is."

"What else? It must be something illegal or criminal." Lao Jia said, "The kid got scared after finishing his job, so he changed his identities and his roommate and pretended to be dead."

Song Wen didn't know how to analyze the deceased's behavior. He looked up at Lu Siyu. Lu Siyu bit his nails and thought very intently. After a while, he opened his mouth and said four words: "Jin Chan escapes."

After the two exchanged their identities, Chen Yanqiu must have done something with Zhang Rui's identity in one to two months, and he hoped that others would think he was dead.

Song Wen asked Zhu Xiao again, "How are you doing with the social investigation on the deceased Chen Yanqiu?"

Zhu Xiao took out several stacks of documents: "All the information I found is here." He hesitated and said, "What should I say... This person is a good person."

Seeing everyone showing a puzzled look, Zhu Xiao explained.

"Wherever I call and ask about this person, this is the evaluation. Then they feel sympathy and regret for his illness and death."

Zhu Xiao further visualized the incident: "This person has always been excellent in both character and study. When he was in elementary school, he was a three-good student, and he has won some gold medals. When he went to junior high school and high school, he was a moral model of five and four beauties. When I got to the university, I was the president of the student council for their term."

"Shortly after graduating from college, he has been volunteering for more time than many old volunteers who have worked for several years. Before he got sick, he donated blood 5 times. Even when he got sick, he was positive and optimistic. In the mutual aid society, he used his own example to encourage other patients, and often let them live in the basement he rented for free. When he was rich, he would lend money to patients who were in difficulty, and he would take the initiative to help them. All patients, doctors , nurses, they all commented that he was a gentle, kind, empathetic person..."

Zhu Xiao sighed, "Seriously, if all kinds of data and evidence were not in front of me, just listening to what others said, I would doubt that there are such people in the world..."

After hearing his words, everyone was silent for a while.

God is not fair, but such a young man has a terminal illness...

No one knows what happened in the last hours of his life. Why did he finally die?

Looking further down, all kinds of data and analysis can't help them much. After Chen Yanqiu transformed into Zhang Rui, he only sent a few text messages. Those few text messages were proof of Zhang Rui's survival, and Chen Yanqiu was covering it up. The truth about Zhang Rui's death.

Under the pretense of being a friend, a "dead" person has quietly infiltrated human society...

He didn't use his bank card anymore, he may have stayed in a small hotel, or rented a house, but there is no record left.