Chapter 51

In the afternoon, the library gave feedback that Zhang Peicai had borrowed the Nancheng newspaper from that year eighteen years ago, and it was more than one newspaper. Although this was found out, the scope was a bit wide.

That year should be the year after the 519 case. Song Wen was still a child at that time, and he should be in the second grade of primary school. The memory of that year is blurred, but vaguely remember that it was a disaster year, all kinds of natural disasters** , the trouble continues.

Song Wen instructed the two police assistants to go to the library to fetch the newspapers from the whole year and make a photocopy.

At the same time, Zhu Xiao retrieved Wang Qichao's identity and information, tried to dial the phone, and made several calls in a row, but the user you dialed was not in the service area.

Fu Linjiang frowned and asked Song Wen, "Isn't this person escaping?"

"Probably not. If you run away, at least change your phone." Song Wen looked at Wang Qichao's profile. He was a fat man who was not tall. Let's go and take a look." This person's information was also registered in the police system before, and there was also the address of the factory. That factory building was owned by Wang Qichao. After renovation, all the food and lodging were in it. If he could run away, the monk could not run away from the temple.

The two drove the police car all the way to the factory area, and they saw a one-story factory from afar. Fu Linjiang searched for the house numbers one by one. He didn't expect much, but as soon as he reached the door, he saw a fat man sneaking his head out of the factory building. When the fat man saw it was a police car, he turned and ran. Song Wen's car stepped on the accelerator and drifted, blocking the fat man. As soon as everyone met, it was Wang Qichao, which saved a lot of trouble this time.

"Wang Qichao!" Fu Linjiang called his name, stretched out his hand from the co-pilot to show his ID, and said as he got out of the car, "Do you know why we are looking for you?"

Wang Qichao took the certificate and looked at it, his face changed slightly: "You criminal police... still care about me making cooking bags? Wouldn't it be eating dead people?" He licked his lips and put on an aggrieved expression. Said, "I cut corners a bit, but it's not so lethal. Is there any misunderstanding by the police officer? And I'm selling it at a very cheap price..."

Song Wen locked the police car and snorted: "What's a good thing about making a cooking bag? I'm quite proud to hear that."

Wang Qichao sneered and said: "I am a market economy, and I comply with market requirements. If no one buys this, ghosts will do it."

Fu Linjiang asked him back: "Do you eat that thing?" In the previous video, those materials were not washed, they were piled on the ground by workers, trampled on, all kinds of moldy ingredients, the cheapest cheap meat directly mixed Chili and condiments, mixed together, make people feel disgusting when they think about it.

Wang Qichao obediently shook his head and whispered: "I was thinking about it before... I don't do it, others do it..." He never eats what he makes himself, and whoever eats it is unlucky.

Song Wen and Fu Linjiang walked into the factory building, and it was indeed remodeled. There were several cooking machines in the hall, which were covered with dust.

Wang Qichao hurriedly followed: "I have already washed my hands in a golden basin, and now I am the only one living here."

Fu Linjiang said, "What were you doing sneakily before?"

"I... go to the toilet..." Wang Qichao stammered back.

Song Wen stretched out his hand and pointed to the toilet symbol on the door beside him, directly piercing his lie: "Then this is a decoration?"