1.2:"I belong with you"

She was ecstatic to share the news she had with her dear husband. They had been planning for this for so long and now that it's here she cannot wait. She was preparing herself for the party her in-laws had thrown for them.

She wore a red dress with a design on it and she wore a hijab (scarf) around her head securely. She looked down at the bangles her mother-in-law had given her wearing them she smiles to herself. She feels his eyes on her the whole time she was getting ready which still after a year had her heartbeat differently. Something she actually comes to like but not in term with to control it.

"Stop looking at me like that". She said irritated trying to hide her small smile

He moved from his position that was on their bed laying as he looked in the mirror at his own wife. She saw him moving closer to her wrapping his arms around her waist tightly pulling her to his chest. He always loved holding her in her arms.

"I am looking at my own wife why do you have a problem with it?". He asked kissing her cheeks which turned red

He couldn't help but chuckle at her shyness she still has for a year and he would do anything to have it for all his life.

"It's not funny". She groaned looking down at her hands

"I know. I know. I love when I make you blush". He said turning her around kissing her forehead, "You look so beautiful, my love".

She smiled looking at his beautiful face and just as she prayed now he has a heart as beautiful too.

They walked down the stairs but Zain had been worrying about his wife health lately. She looks pale at times, she wouldn't eat much and then she would eat stuff which he wouldn't call food. She had been having different moods that he can't understand but he just always tries to make her feel better.

As they ascended they started meeting people and Zain watched how his wife was laughing a little more than she ever did a year before. She was more relaxed and she never leaves his side which he absolutely loves. Having her with him (even after a year) he couldn't let go of his fears for her being alone. He couldn't and wouldn't allow her to be hurt like that to have a breakdown.

"Z-Zain-". He heard his mother stuttering

They turned to his parents who looked pale and worried looking at them. Anaya was quick to action as she holds her mother-in-law hand to comfort her and to look for any health issue and Zain holds his father hand to support him.

"What is it?". Zain asked worriedly

"Zain, I missed you so much". They heard an overly cheerful voice pulling him in a hug

Anaya leaves her mother-in-law hand looking at her husband confused as the woman who was wearing not much of clothes cling to him. But Zain was quick to act he took a second to understand what happened immediately pushing her off him.

"Stay away from me". He said angrily

Anaya moved near him holding his hand in her to not have him punching someone. She knows when her man is angry he is really angry and only she can calm him down. Though she didn't like the woman attaching herself to him she knows Zain enough to not doubt him.

"Zain, I saw you after so long and this is how you behave with me". The woman screeched

She saw two elder join the woman who looked familiar to her. She was utterly confused and feel her husband holding her hand tightly so she looked at him seething in anger.

"Zain, is that a way to speak to your would-be wife?". The elder woman said placing a hand on another woman who attached herself to Zain before

Anaya's eyes widen hearing their words as she looked at her husband and Zain looked at his world (his wife) not wanting her to hear this shit but he couldn't do anything.