29.2:"Repent".

Was one life a trade job that if one wasn't doing it then it is passed to another.

She has felt it.

Her days were never-ending as much as she wishes. The night she spent crying over her lost love. She wasn't sure why she was given this faith?. What was the end?.

It's been exactly 5 months since she was wedded to her first husband older brother-Olasyar. It wasn't her decision to take it was his mother decision who had begged her to say yes. How can she not?. Her first husband loved his mother the most how can she decline?.

Maybe she was selfish because her husband died just a few months and for the sake of shelter she had married his older brother. She was the dirtiest person.

That is what she was told and she believed.

If a person is told a lie over and over and over again how long before he actually starts to believe?. Not too long.

Her family who she had grown with who made her a woman that her first husband loved turn their back on her just when she was the most broken. The day they came to know about her husband death they have slapped her- she was never ever hit once in her life and that slapped rang through her body. They have called her name and told her that she can either stay here and die or she can go anywhere but never to come back to their home (her family home).

Not once in all these months after that, they have asked her how she was or what she was doing. Not once someone comforted her.

They all cried.

She never cried. She just listened as if they were all crying for her. They did cry saying they pity her but why can't anyone say they feel her?.

Then her second husband had vanished on the first day of their wedding saying he had an important conference that needed him leaving his bride covered in a red dress waiting for him.

It doesn't matter to her.

"Beta, come we will have breakfast". His mother said smiling

She nodded placing the scarf over her head as his father's aunt started to live with them it was getting suffocating. She has never imagined she would be humiliated and brought down like this.

But she was.

She walks downstairs hearing his aunt talking to her daughter and son who were still not married. The daughter- Sumiaya was 30 and said that she needed a career to have an upper hand on her husband and son- Rizwan 35 was not married because he was still looking for a woman of his standard.

Her feet shakes when she finds his eyes following her to the kitchen which she ran into.

"How are you this morning, beautiful?". Rizwan asked smirking

Her hands shake as she tries to pour the tea in the cup but she couldn't. He held her hand which she jerks making the tea fall on her hand and floor and some on him.

Everyone ran inside looking at them shocked.

"Are you crazy?. Look what you did to my son". His aunt said slapping her as she takes her son away

"You are just trash". Sumaiya said angrily following them

Her feet buckle up as she falls on the ground with her burning hand which no one tends to. She feels a cool patch on her hand to find his mother smiling at her.

"Why did you do it?". She asked crying

"It was all Lord will, beta. I was just his servant that united you two". His mother said kissing her forehead, "Come on, we need to work or she will shout again".